The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Is Central Australia the geostrategic centrepiece in the USA's new look east policy? > Comments

Is Central Australia the geostrategic centrepiece in the USA's new look east policy? : Comments

By Kate Reid-Smith, published 21/6/2013

There's not many places friendly to the USA where you can launch objects into outer space like northern Australia.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
LEGO - What you have posted above is a pretty pathetic attempt to extricate your self from a situation of your making, namely your use of racist language.

Quote "I didn't respond to your post Phillip S" but you did reply.

Quote "The most noticeable thing about you trendy lefty types is how poorly you can form any argument to support he causes you advocate so passionately." (by the way THE is spelt as I have it not as HE) Please provide examples to substantiate your statement.

Quote "Please note how bad the responses are from people who have your culturally conditioned ideals?" That is a idiotic statement but please explain why you put a question mark on the end instead of a full stop.

Time does not permit a full evaluation of your reply, but I am sure if you re-read it you will see how idiotic it is in relation to this thread.
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 24 June 2013 2:55:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi PhillipS

Deprogramming trendy lefties is a hobby of mine, but I can see that you are probably not worth the effort.

Of course I use racist language, PhilipS, I am a racist. If sticking up for my own people is racist, I am proud to say I am a racist.
Posted by LEGO, Monday, 24 June 2013 7:21:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I, amongst others found Kate's article to be informative. I detest Imperialism and military expansionism even if it is "squeaky clean"? U.S.A. brand. Diplomacy is the only intelligent and humane way to go. Lego, forgive my criticism, but you do come across as a bit of a hardliner. By the way, what is a "trendy leftie"? God forbid! I might have to undergo an exorcism.
Den 71
Posted by DEN71, Monday, 24 June 2013 9:24:21 PM
LEGO - Quote "If sticking up for my own people is racist" The context you were racist was not about defending your own people it was an outright use of derogatory names for different races.

In the context of this article it was totally uncalled for.

To quote you further "Deprogramming trendy lefties is a hobby of mine, but I can see that you are probably not worth the effort." You have absolutely idea what you are saying, because I have made no comments here that you could construe that I am as you imply a leftie.
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 24 June 2013 10:22:16 PM
If the "outright use of derogatory racist names" is so outrageous to you, where was your moral outrage at my use of the term "yank?"
Posted by LEGO, Tuesday, 25 June 2013 6:59:09 AM
Lego - You obviously are suffering dementia, if you read above you will see I answered that before Quote "If one person from 1 race calls another person from the same race (or similar) something it is not deemed racist. For all I know you may be American."

Also as your comments are biased totally on the side of America you are not using the term Yanks in a derogatory or racist manner.
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 25 June 2013 11:27:12 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy