The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > RU486 can lead to jail > Comments

RU486 can lead to jail : Comments

By Jenny Ejlak, published 4/3/2013

If ignorance of the law is no excuse, then expect a lot of women to be jailed in the next few years.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Runner,

What is the problem with killing?

I am aware of only two christian sects that forbid their members to kill. It is obvious that "christians" regard the commandment about killing as merely a suggestion, why should non-christians give the slightest stuff at all?

Tell you what, runner, once all the "christian" churches have internally enforced the ban on killing, I'll consider congratulating them on getting it several thousand years too late. I'll even let you define which ones are "christian" enough to suit you.

I bet Members of runner's church are not discouraged from joining the armed services, they are not excommunicated and prayed against when they do, their funerals are not picketed by his other churchgoers for breaking a commandment knowingly.

When I have in my hand a document signed in the blood of the highest official of runner's church stating that henceforth their sect will never kill and will enforce punitive sanctions on members that do I will then allow that runner and his sect have a right to politely comment about the killing performed by others.

Until then runner, I think you are, like most of your type, a hypocrite.

A low one at that.

Be silent. We are all your betters.

Rusty
Posted by Rusty Catheter, Saturday, 9 March 2013 4:07:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy