The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The lust that dare not speak its name > Comments

The lust that dare not speak its name : Comments

By Evelyn Tsitas, published 5/2/2013

There are few things more disturbing for many people than human-animal sex.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
I think Spindoc is showing his growing attraction to some 'cat' within his realm that he has failed to identify.

Obviously being a washing machine repair man he would have plenty of opportunity to take advantage of the odd pet incarcerated in a client’s laundry as he rummages through his 'bag of tools' to repair such malfeasant machinery........just thinking of course!

Geoff
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Tuesday, 5 February 2013 9:33:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Got it in one there Arjay.
Posted by mikk, Wednesday, 6 February 2013 6:05:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There's no need to be embarrassed, spindoc, that you took the article so much to heart.

You have taken your stance on the topic, and you should be applauded for your courage. Now is not the time to think "ooo-err, I wonder whether I went just a little bit over the top".

This is, after all, an opinion forum, and it is perfectly permissible that you and I have diverging views.

Vital, in fact. It would be a very dull place indeed if we all agreed with you that the article is "brave, thought provoking and challenging".

You still haven't explained why you find it so challenging, but I guess it is a little late for that.

My cat sends her regards, by the way. She says you look magnificent when you are angry.
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 6 February 2013 9:05:34 AM
...Bestiality is a subject of “surreal” importance and best addressed by “Montey Pythons Flying Circus”. But I do believe the Russian army were renowned for their collective attachment to the regimental goat; (that is until it contracted VD).

...And the young country boy who, without the slightest pang of conscience failed I believe to address the moral question when satisfying a dare to engage in “love making” (wink wink), with the hospital flat cow in broad daylight under the watchful gaze of the nursing staff; this act required the “prop” of a five gallon drum for height adjustment. The pictures as proof are on file at the local police station! (“The joys of Mr Plod”, would make a lovely children’s book).

...And which is the best time to vacate a “Bikies” party, before or after the interval between the “gang-bang” and the second act of bestiality involving the local stray dog?

...In reading the above posts, this article appears to raise more questions than it answers!
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 6 February 2013 9:48:02 AM
A shout out to Tiddles from my two, Soot and Princess.

"Yep Pericles, you got it in one,
<< The topic is of absolute zero interest to the majority of healthy, well-balanced individuals>>"

Simple explanations are usually accurate... spindoc is more interested in bestiality than the rest of us.

Or, given, "You[r] article is brave, thought provoking and challenging" and " I guess by discussing these issues openly we might develop an understanding and perhaps an effective mitigation."

I surmise this is more likely:

'Get yer coat Evelyn, you've pulled.'
Posted by WmTrevor, Wednesday, 6 February 2013 12:29:18 PM
Thank you, Pericles, and Spindoc,

Consent ? When I was a kid, I had a couple of friends - brothers - who used to masturbate their dog. He used to sidle up to you, moaning. Of course, by the time I was twelve or so, I grew a bit uneasy about all this, coming from a very upright family. And yet it was out in Sydney's western suburbs - go figure.

My grandad had been a drover back around 1900 and - so I found out much later - used to talk about visiting other drovers, who were very watchful about particular sheep which hung around their camps, and which were known to others as the 'drover's wife'. Sixty years later, my grandad used to recall one with beautiful eyes - well, so my mum says.

Yes, it may be true that most animal-lovers migrated to New Zealand rather than Australia, but I think we had our fair share, out there in the sticks. It's about time they had a statue erected to them. Both.

Happy memories,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Saturday, 9 February 2013 3:06:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy