The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Electronic discrimination: Iran’s web-based enemies > Comments

Electronic discrimination: Iran’s web-based enemies : Comments

By Kourosh Ziabari, published 22/1/2013

Inhumane sanctions by the United States and its European allies against Iran know no boundaries.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
So Iran's Yuppies can't get the latest electronic toys and Apps. It looks as though the sanctions are starting to bite.

Iran can easily stop this by stopping building nuclear weapons
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 22 January 2013 6:19:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The author, a "Superior Iranian Youth" is doing a good job bringing up serious examples of US restrictions, concerning life-saving medications and equipment.

However, the US may be doing Iran a favour by restricting the cancerous spread of iProducts - at least in that country. iPhones are surely one of the most socially destructive inventions of Amerika, the Great Satan, in this the 21st century of our Lord.

Thank Christ Apple doesn't control face to face relations of our iLives - yet.
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 22 January 2013 10:09:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Kourish I fully support you.Keep posting on OLO because there are too many ignorant western war mongerers in our population who do not realise that they are also the targets of this fascist New World Order premoted by the Military Industrial Complex that President Dwight Eisenhower warned us about back in the early 1960's.

It is the victors of the last two world wars that get to write history to suit their future agendas.The Western War mongerers have us on the course of WW3 and total destruction.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 22 January 2013 8:14:40 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Geez, Kourosh. What do you think you're missing by not having access to all those vile software packages and locked down hardware tighter than a nuns thing? I'm western and I wouldn't touch them even with your puter! You ain't missin' much son! There are plenty of alternatives not under the control of the big bad US of hypocrisy. Just look around! Now the medicine part I'll agree and shows the hypocrisy of the west. It's never been about the people, it's about bankers!
Posted by RawMustard, Tuesday, 22 January 2013 8:27:15 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy