The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Human rights v animal rights: seamless expressions of empathy? > Comments

Human rights v animal rights: seamless expressions of empathy? : Comments

By Stephen Keim and Jordan Sosnowski, published 31/12/2012

We can imagine the cry of one, the hunger of two, the burning of ten, but past a hundred there is no clear imagining.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
>>a carrot has no life<<

Bit harsh dude. Just because carrots prefer more of an underground scene doesn't mean they have no life.

Cheers,

Tony
Posted by Tony Lavis, Friday, 4 January 2013 7:38:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Enjoyed many of the comments on this thread. Nothing like a bit of light reading.
As to recycling souls, correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that Christian, Muslim and Jewish souls didn't recycle. I've been told by folk in these categories that the point of their lives was to ensure going to their particular heaven and to avoid their particular hell. Therefore, seeing the disturbing growth of numbers in both Christianity and Islam the recycle bin is not in danger of overflowing just yet!
Posted by yvonne, Monday, 7 January 2013 10:27:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy