The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > No 4 wheel drive in my Brunswick or Glebe back yard > Comments

No 4 wheel drive in my Brunswick or Glebe back yard : Comments

By Roger Kalla, published 10/12/2012

In the big cities downunder your young professional inner-city living person is increasingly turning away from the idea of owning their own personal four wheel freedom machine.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
For the life of me, couldn't see the conection of the headline with the content of the article.
Envy, envy and more envy. Listen up folks, if you want a 4WD so badly, go buy one, a second hand one doesn't cost the earth, and despite what the envy people say, they don't cost the earth to run either. My 3 liter gives me the same per liter of diesel, that I got with my Commodore, and that's whilst it's towing a camper trailer.
Yep, I take on board the whinges regarding parking next to a 4BY, but what's the diference parking next to a SUV, or a panel van, or truck ?
Hey, have you noticed, the European manufacturers are jumping on the band wagon and now producing more 4WD SUV's for the Aussie market?
Now if the death knell is coming for the 4WD I wonder why these manufacturers are jumping on the band wagon ?
And push bikes ? The only people advocating this form of transport are the ones who never had to ride them to school and rely on them for their transport. Come to think of it, the quality of push bikes today is pathetic and they fall to bits as soon as a serious ride occurs. You can't even get a prickle proof tyre any more, what's the point of relying on your treddly if you get a puncture every couple of K's ?
Posted by itchyvet, Thursday, 20 December 2012 1:55:08 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy