The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Tammy Franks ten-year time out on tax > Comments

Tammy Franks ten-year time out on tax : Comments

By Malcolm King, published 17/10/2012

Taxing time for Franks as urban myth crumbles.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Tax? No Franks.
Posted by Cheryl, Thursday, 18 October 2012 6:57:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ok, Marilyn Shepherd, I'm listening.

>>She is not on some rich sinecure<<

This is presumably a response to the statement in the article that...

"Will she resign? Probably not. She is on a sinecure of about $150,000 a year."

If not $150,000, then how much?

Or perhaps you don't consider $150,000 particularly rich?
Posted by Pericles, Thursday, 18 October 2012 7:47:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
@Marilyn Shepherd, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 4:44:30 PM

Lovely woman ? So is my mother but not a chance in hell I would want her as an elected official. Neither Tammy but the people of SA have spoken, so they can lie in their own filth.

I am going through a divorce (2 years now) and it didn't even occur to me not to do my taxes. I had my computer and all my tax records stolen over here in Cambodia and yet I still managed to do them (I had copied all the documents to cloud storage so I was able to retrieve them, thank you Google).. and yes I will owe the Government taxes and yes I am working for nothing and paying all my own expenses over here in Cambodia and living off my savings.

http://help-cambodia.blogspot.com/

I gave up donating to Amnesty, I support some of what they are doing but not by giving them funds anymore.
Posted by Valley Guy, Sunday, 21 October 2012 9:25:10 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy