The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Newman could do better > Comments

Newman could do better : Comments

By Mikayla Novak, published 31/8/2012

Queensland is in bad shape, but can Campbell Newman get it back on track.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
I feel QLD is going to pay dearly for the appointment of MR Newman.
Why do we need radicals, in govt; Unemployment is one way of dragging people to their knees, while the ones still in a job are controlled by the thought that i might be next to lose employment.
In an already degraded state, the timing is in question for any contraction. A deliberate recession bought about by on mans ideals. Mr Newman has his own agenda that he forgot to tell the people about before the election.
It's the radical coalition ways, cut services to the bone, education and health, are all good money savers.
People thought they were missing out with the former govt; that has nothing on this lot.
Posted by 579, Monday, 3 September 2012 8:43:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I feel QLD is going to pay dearly for the appointment of MR Newman.
Did you predict the state of affairs in Qld under Anna Bligh ? If you have any posts from the very early Bligh Govt. could you please re-post them ?
Would be a great comparison. Don't dismiss the fact that we're in this bind now because of Beatty/Bligh & not Newman. I agree he could do it smarter but it still doesn't alter the fact that he's had to start from scratch with only a heavy debt to work with.
Posted by individual, Monday, 3 September 2012 6:42:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy