The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Africa: looking beyond statistics > Comments

Africa: looking beyond statistics : Comments

By Peter Run, published 27/8/2012

The tragedy of Africa is that right when things appear to be shaping up, it all falls apart.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
For the life of me I cannot see Africans prospering.

The best I can see is a few elites getting very wealthy.
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Monday, 27 August 2012 7:54:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Steven,
I guess you'd know as well as anyone, it also depends on one's definition of prosperity, it is possible for Africans to lead lives full of meaning, happiness and love, "Westerners" really need to grow up and accept that race is real and it matters on just about any level or from any angle one chooses to attack the world's alleged "inequities".
The pro White milieu has a saying "Don't feed the bears,Bears don't need air conditioners, if they did they'd have invented them".
In this case:
Don't feed the Africans, Africans don't need Laptops and AK-47's, if they did they would have invented them.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Monday, 27 August 2012 10:02:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy