The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > War on all fronts for Australia? > Comments

War on all fronts for Australia? : Comments

By Reg Little, published 24/7/2012

There is no Australian experience of a world where British or American power did not define our understanding of the global community.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Australians will ignore the warning by this erudite author at their peril.
Posted by Sowat, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 10:19:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There is no shortage of agile minds working on this issue, it's just that the corporate media don't feature their analysis and the politicians only have eyes for their coveted directorships and consultancies with Chinese firms. How many people know about John Brumby and Alexander Downer being on the board of directors of Huaiwei Australia or Bob Hawke's work as a lobbyist for Chinese agribusiness in the Ord river expansion?
The jig is well and truly up on egalitarianism and universal values, Asians simply don't believe in such things as "diversity" or "tolerance" and have no interest in learning "our ways", they come here to dominate.
My local shopping strip, High St Preston is now 80% Chinese owned and operated stores (Maybe more, it's a while since I went and counted) and they're rapidly taking over the market precinct as well. When I moved here in 2000 there was diversity in retail and since the postwar migration boom I doubt if the street was anywhere near 80% dominated by any one Ethnic group.
All suburban retail precincts in the low income Northern and Western suburbs are going this way, every town is becoming Chinatown selling only Chinese goods and the thing is that this will never change, the Chinese will never sell or rent property to other ethnicities, they will never diversify and stock Australian products or employ people of other ethnicities because they don't hold anything like the same values as White people.
I was listening to a talk by a South African person online the other day and he said that his country is the same, even out in the middle of nowhere every general store or service station is now run by Chinese, ditto the Pacific Islands, New Zealand, PNG, Malaysia.....once you let them in they take over and the greedy Anglo Saxon elite can't resist the lure of selling out the lower castes, it happened in the 19th century and it's happening again now, the same complaints are surfacing regarding Chinese corruption, drug dealing, sexual slavery, price fixing and other unfair business practices.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 10:56:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
...What this author suggests as a solution to the impediment Australia appears to be to Chinese economic advancement into the Pacific to him, is to repatriate Europeans back to countries of origin. That would leave Australia as a continent of smiling bowing Asian faces (having filled the void), with arms outstretched and on bended knee, offering a garland of flowers strewn on the streets before the Chinese masters.

...Well, this is not my idea of having fun. And I am extremely happy to welcome the USA (with all its obvious faults), to exercise its military superiority onto Australian soil, as a more logical and traditional alternative to Chinese subservience and domination.
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 12:06:08 PM
Reg, congratulations on another great article. I particularly like the sentence: "Otherwise, transparently corrupt financial and military cultures that have debilitated our traditional friends and allies in distant parts of the world are likely to drag us into ill-conceived and self-destructive actions of which we have little understanding."

For "transparently corrupt financial and military cultures" read The United States of America!

Like you, I have difficulty in getting the average Australian to see that the U.S. is more the enemy of the world than its saviour. Aggressive American imperialism is dismissed and China, our biggest trading partner, is selected as the world's bogyman together with Russia.

Of course China will become a bogyman if the U.S. tries to push it into a corner and stifle its growth, nothing surer. Imagine how the U.S. would react if someone was doing to it what it is doing to China!

Keep up your good work, Reg, even if most Australians are nearly as brain-dead as Americans.
Posted by David G, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 12:51:38 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If Mr Little wants to stop Armageddon,blaming American power won't solve anything.

You must STOP women's Voting rights.

Since the dawn of time, population growths outstripping resources and women continuing breeding REGARDLESS have led to laws that prohibit women's VOTE.

The main reason women need to breed regardless of conscience or consequences:

*Revenge for men's larger-than-life libidos, its physical harm& the spoilage of THE all important MYSTERY

*The greed for far MORE than EQUAL social-power that bridges the physical-power advantage that men naturally possess

The only reason women voted, for just 80 years, out of 100,000 years of human culture is the original promise of infinite free-energy from OIL during its early years of discovery in the 20thCentury.

We now know that infinity is a fraud and we are back to civilisation square one. But with one striking difference: WOMEN are STILL voting for and getting policies that effectively negate the dangers and continue policies with strong, expensive bonuses and incentives for BREEDING. This will bring WAR but the politics are now skewed. regardless.

The problem is that women will NEVER care about the imminent danger for they are driven by hormonal-fluxes that distort reason &thrive on the exciting &romantic thought of desperate-housewives being taken as spoils-of-war.

This may be some kind of survival of the fittest mechanism at its limits but to a secular mind it is the ultimate betrayal of our species.

Sooner or later America and every other nation MUST impose One-child policies on women regardless of race, power or humanitarian inclinations. You can only achieve that if women don't vote.

The current damning of China for its exemplary role in restricting population growth is driven purely by women's votes and its subsequent political impress. Dumb-down first world nations are overleveraged by women's issues. This state of affairs transcends racial boundaries and is at the very heart of current and indeed future economic meltdowns which will lead to global WAR.

Past generations have banned women's votes en masse. Are we going to allow buckets of oestrogen to destroy all our sustainability, our secular hopes and dreams?
Posted by KAEP, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 3:02:40 PM
Between diver dan, KAEP and Jay, I don't know whether Reg can deal with such diverse, nonsensical comments.

He should be able to get insurance against such nutters, surely!
Posted by David G, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 3:50:28 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
...Gees David G, you too could show some good old fashioned loyalty to this great country Australia, and what it once stood for, by adjusting your “I’m all right Jack” attitude and consider the “other” view for the value it is! Cheers.
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 6:03:42 PM
Oh David,
Go and have a look around the poorer parts of the major cities, multiculturalism is supposed to bring greater diversity right? How is diversity possible while having 80-90% of all retail space in a shopping precinct owned, leased and staffed by Chinese selling Chinese made goods? Local retail precincts matter, they're the outward face a community presents to the world, why are all the "undeveloped" suburbs being turned into Chinatowns? The only answer is that the political and administrative castes want it that way, this isn't a case of Chinese "working harder" it's blatant corruption and anti competitive behaviour both by the migrants and their backers in Canberra.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 7:52:45 PM
David G

You don't have a clue about women ...
ie You are a not-gettin-laid Loser!

PS before you wet you're panties, you call people names, you better expect some tit for tat !
Posted by KAEP, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 8:02:34 PM
David G, it wouldn't matter if Reg wrote about the joys of motherhood and apple pie the usual suspects would see it as another opportunity to indulge in their customary misogynistic , racist or xenophobic rants. What I suspect their real agenda is is to divert attention from the serious and worthwhile issues writers such as Reg are trying to raise for discussion. My advice is to simply ignore them. You have no show of diverting them from their one track path so why bother?
Posted by James O'Neill, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 8:10:25 PM
Thanks for the warning, James. It's such a shame that these types of Australians exist because what Reg is warning about is so important for Australia's future and all Australians should be thinking about the issues.

Tying this country to the U.S. is equivalent to a death sentence. As the U.S. declines, so will we. We can't expect to be America's bum-boy yet continue hoping that China will trade with us.

China is no one's enemy at this point in time. We must ensure it stays that way!
Posted by David G, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 8:21:06 PM
OMG,

Its Bambi and Thumper!
Effing babies trying to rule lions of the jungle.

I Lerv it!

And so do the yanks.
Posted by KAEP, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 8:45:53 PM
Reg Little.Great article.I'm an avid reader of http://globalresearch.ca/ The real rascals are the banking,military, industrial complex which Eisenhower and JFK warned us about.

They are now taking us down the path of WW3 thinking they can bluff China/Russia into submission with their new strategic nukes etc.

Vladmir Putin is very astute and has courage.This is why Hillary Clinton seeths so,in such a petulant rage."Russia and China will pay a price etc" The Western Oligarchs are desperate,since they could lose all their power over us and this is what makes them so dangerous to all life on the planet.

I don't know if we have awoken in time to stop the insanity.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 9:25:51 PM
Arjay, yours is a voice of sanity in a crazy world. Keep up your good work please!
Posted by David G, Wednesday, 25 July 2012 1:57:45 PM
David G.For those of us who know the truth,we have no choice but to continue the good fight.

Tyranny is at our doorstep and our children will have no future unless a few good people speak the truth with the intent of effecting change.

Thanks for your accolades.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 25 July 2012 7:49:10 PM
A fancy appendix of/to a mother-country Inglyand is, still de facto exercising multi-nationalism rather than multiculturalism heralded for her internal policy needs and deeds, Australia has got not much choice really but being swept by the Ethihad-dominated interests if Anglo-dominance collapsed inevitably.
Posted by MichaelK., Monday, 30 July 2012 3:16:19 PM
Reg, thankyou for your authorititive comment. I concur. My hope is that in time enough intelligent and informed discussion amongst people can bring the dangers to light, sufficient for the majority to force change. Few amongst us appear to realize the vulnerability of our existence. We are presently confronted with grave issues relating to global finance and trade, environmental degredation and/or nuclear destruction.

I believe that in Australia it is imperative that we improve the quality of our democracy and that this must start with the overhauling of the constitution. The rights of citizens in this country are not so described at present in the constitution. Beyond the polling booth we are in reality, powerless.

We probably should dispense with the immature and outdated obeisance to the Queen but much more importantly we should enshrine the UN charter on human rights as a legally binding part of our constitution as well as providing a right of a people driven referenda, similar to that of the Swiss constitution. Only under these circumstances can the majority directly influence the decision making process of government and thus improve the quality of our democracy.
Den71
Posted by DEN71, Monday, 30 July 2012 9:47:53 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy