The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Wikipedia's credibility is compromised. > Comments

Wikipedia's credibility is compromised. : Comments

By John Miller, published 6/7/2012

Contrasting Wikipedia entries on The Greens and the Australian Christian Lobby proves the bias of the site.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Poirot,

Anthony Cox/cohenite is engaging in 'bait and switch' ... typical of someone who is 'losing it'.

Ok, you are showing how distorted his beliefs are. However, by engaging with 'stupid', you are only giving it a platform to regurgitate stupid mantra.

This may be entertaining (or perplexing) for the onlookers but really, is this what you/me really want to achieve?

My POV? Best treat stupid with the recognition it deserves.

Btw, zombies don't have hearts :)
Posted by bonmot, Monday, 9 July 2012 11:21:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You're a troll bonmot.
Posted by cohenite, Tuesday, 10 July 2012 8:29:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
boo-hoo :(
Posted by bonmot, Tuesday, 10 July 2012 9:29:44 AM
While I had some time for the post, then this came up: "Conversely, in the real-world, through our democratic processes, the Australian nation is poised to formally ratify ACL's position on marriage."

Perhaps you can now contrast how "our democratic process" is flawed because on "gay marriage" and "euthanasia", our democratic process is diametrically opposed to the wishes of the vast majority ?

I had a bit about Curmudgeon's nonsense about AGW as activism but thought better of it based cohenite's nonsense, Poirot made the points.

Perhaps it's just me but I find the entire idea of the existence of the ACL repugnant and it's existence the antithesis of Christ(ian) values. No, I don't vote Greens and don't support the Carbon Tax.
Posted by Valley Guy, Saturday, 14 July 2012 5:07:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy