The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > We need interfaith dialogue to establish mutual understanding > Comments

We need interfaith dialogue to establish mutual understanding : Comments

By Kourosh Ziabari, published 4/7/2012

In this interview Oliver Davies explores questions of religion and interfaith dialogue.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
AdamB,

Perhaps you should spend a bit more time on OLO before you start declaring who is or isn't a troll.
Posted by Poirot, Monday, 9 July 2012 6:47:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
oh dear im a troll
gee dont we all got adgendas?
why bother posting if we got nuthing to say

thats about as usefull as [nope wont go there]
cheap shot

many were called
few saw any need
even fewer meet want
for want of grace and mercy..the flock was lost[and the power that goes with it]

jesus said he who will lead you..will serve you!
[only a servant can come close to the charity to others..;oneness demands]..if your not forgiving..your not doing it right
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 10 July 2012 8:25:38 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
@ one under god

If sincere then I apologise, it was not intended as an ad hominem attack. Perhaps you could focus on your formatting however to facilitate ease of discourse, your comments are very fragmented and difficult to read.
Posted by AdamB, Tuesday, 10 July 2012 10:46:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AdamB,

OUG does have an unusual style....many posters have given him the same advice in the past. But he is what he is and he writes as he writes. He's a sort of institution on OLO.

btw, welcome to the forum : )
Posted by Poirot, Tuesday, 10 July 2012 11:02:57 AM
AdamB,

I wouldn't describe OUG as a "troll" either, he's a practicioner of the "stream of consciousness" style of blogging.

I can remember only one real troll on OLO, some years ago, thankfully he's disappeared.
Posted by mac, Tuesday, 10 July 2012 12:21:36 PM
even im not sure what i am[i know hippies thought me freaky..and a narc..allways telling me to be me[but i was being me]

its funny how i met ross kelly..[the 7 th angel]..he told me he would be talking to the world leaders...arround about now..[prove to them god is real]...so expoect a radical change shortly[ross called it operation..stagflation..as the beast slowly self consumes..as the people put their faith in food[via seed of life],..see rev 22..or google wikiseed/wikigeld..peace money

anyhow ross time traveled..from 96 to 2012..its all written in his book all for the love of ana..its his story not mine[but anyhow our leaders will soon discover the rightiousness of all life being living only by gods will

thus..each living thing is a lawfull mortal heir
of the immortal living good[god]..ana [alpha negative alpha]..for short

anyhow under great adversity[we drop the creed]..and unite.as one the christs divided house[bring the good of all the messengers.together as one...for the service to the least living..so much more to come shortly[best thing we know its going to be done..;cause we dun it allready..1996/2002..still doing it today eh
Posted by one under god, Friday, 20 July 2012 11:23:55 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy