The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Is the problem Facebook? Guns, sport and macho mentality > Comments

Is the problem Facebook? Guns, sport and macho mentality : Comments

By Jocelynne Scutt, published 13/6/2012

Guns and shooting as a means of ‘team bonding’ may well raise questions.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Whew!

What a breath taking ride to enlightenment J Scutt's opinion piece and website take us on.

I have most likely got this entirely wrong but I think I may have figured it out.

Rational law abiding citizens who happen to use firearms for recreation are not entitled to any form of progressive tolerance. Ever. Critical theory must be applied to every tangential topic no matter how trivial. After all, the undisputed fact is that most are men.

This is of course is in stark contrast to criminals who carry out despicable acts based in religion. Who are mostly men.

These individuals must be extended tolerance, compassion and understanding but never confronted with violence.

Wax on wax off Grasshopper.
Posted by Cowboy Joe, Thursday, 14 June 2012 7:14:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy