The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Leveson Inquiry: what a lovely game > Comments

The Leveson Inquiry: what a lovely game : Comments

By John Pilger, published 5/6/2012

Leveson Inquiry reveals a matrix of official and social relations within which power in Britain is exercised.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
"The end result was the removal of the Whitlam Government in the CIA staged dismissal of Gough Whitlam on 11 November 1975, and his defeat in the subsequent election campaign, largely rigged by Murdoch Press disinformation."

An oldie but still good for a laugh.

But seriously you seem to be justifying the regimes of Gaddafi and Bashar Hafez al-Assad; is that what you're doing, justifying these monsters?
Posted by cohenite, Wednesday, 6 June 2012 9:12:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Malthisista.Don't get me wrong.I don't think that Murdoch is a nice person.Many of the elites have the brains to know that they on the path to destruction.

Zibigniew Brezezinski the architect ot this Global Chess game has done an about face.He wants to abort the stupidity of attacking Iran.Were they to get away with establishing this NWO,all of them would be in it.The elites could lose all their counterfeiting banking powers,this is why they want war to subjugate us.The GFC is spinning out of even their control.

Now Russia China,Iran and soon India and Pakistan will join this military alliance ( Shanghai Co-operation Organisation)since they too see how moronic and dangerous the Western Oligarhs are.

Yes http://www.globalresearch.ca/ is a great site for reality and truth.Also http://www.rt.com/ gives a more balanced view.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 6 June 2012 1:43:30 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
cohenite(#237101),

The interference of the CIA in Australia from 1972 until 1975 is documented in Chapter 40 (pp278-284) of "The CIA - a forgotten history" of 1986 by William Blum. Williams Blum's evidence includes testimony by Christopher Boyce, whose story was dramatised in the book "The Falcon and the Snowman" and the movie of the same name.

Because he witnessed the CIA tampering in the domestic affairs of an ally of the US, whilst working at a US intelligence communications centre in the US, he decided he owed no loyalty to his own government and sold secrets to the USSR.

The CIA's meddling in Australia is strikingly similar to it's meddling in the British Guiana from 1953 until 1964 against the elected governments of Cheddi Jagan (ch 16). There the CIA used its influence in the union movement to foment labour unrest to destabilise Cheddi Jagan. ("Left wing" orthodoxy, BTW, holds such unrest to be the consequence of trade unions always being more revolutionary than 'reformist' governments. It's obvious that in Australia under the Whitlam government it was not. If so, then why did trade union 'militancy' end so suddenly after Gough lost the 1975 election. I don't suppose anyone remebers Bob Hawke meeting with Fraser the day after Fraser won the rigged 1975 election and pledged to cooperate with the Federal Government?)

You're also most welcome to show where I am wrong about Syria and Libya.

Why not start by picking an article about Syria at
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=newsHighlights&newsId=55 or an
article about Libya at and
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=newsHighlights&newsId=54 and show everyone where they are wrong?

Arjay,

I agree http://globalresearch.ca is an excellent source of the truth. I find http://rt.com sometimes not as outspoken as it should be. On occasions their reporting seems not to sufficiently question the hysteria of the Western corporate newsmedia. Still, it is a far more honest and reliable source of news than the corporate and phony alternate newsmedia.
Posted by malthusista, Thursday, 7 June 2012 8:58:32 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So, Bob Hawke is a CIA stooge?

There comes a time when every conspiracy theory becomes reflection of its believer's paranoia and nothing more, but carry on.

In respect of Syria and Libya, I repeat my question:

"But seriously you seem to be justifying the regimes of Gaddafi and Bashar Hafez al-Assad; is that what you're doing, justifying these monsters?"

And don't direct me to weird sites, I want to know what YOU think.
Posted by cohenite, Thursday, 7 June 2012 10:41:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
cohenite wrote "So, Bob Hawke is a CIA stooge?"

I didn't make that specific accusation. I stated the facts and added historical context and left it to to others to draw their own conclusions.

Of course, feel welcome to present facts and evidence yourself for a change. I will attend to the other nonsense in your post later.
Posted by malthusista, Thursday, 7 June 2012 11:04:04 AM
"I didn't make that specific accusation"

Weasel words. Think inference, implication, reasonable conclusion.
Posted by cohenite, Thursday, 7 June 2012 11:49:17 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy