The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > An Egyptian winter > Comments

An Egyptian winter : Comments

By Julie Bishop, published 19/4/2012

Two Islamist parties could have the majority of seats in the next Egyptian parliament.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Cohenite is typical of the left right paradigm conflict which the elites use to subjugate us.It is not a left/right issue.It is about a banking cartel that creates from nothing all the money to equal your productivity and then has the audacity to loan it back to you as debt.

You are their debt slaves and when China in 2008 refused to let this system over power their country,China became the new terrorist to be conquered and enslaved.

The ABC plays the left/right game really well,but they are slaves to this imperial Banking,Military Industrial Complex too.
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 19 April 2012 8:49:08 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I like you Arjay; being able to see through the "left right paradigm conflict" makes you a very interesting person.
Posted by cohenite, Thursday, 19 April 2012 8:59:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Cohenite,I'm no genius.see http://www.globalresearch.ca/ There is in Zibigniew Brezezinski's words," A global political awakening" and it is happening on the internet and all over the planet.Zibig was once a NWO high priest,but now sees disaster by these war mongering lunatics.

Google also these influential people whom I've met,Luke Rudowski of We are Change, Richard Gage of http://www.ae911truth.org/ Prof Steven Jones,Prof Niels Harritt, Dr Frank Legge the Aust who did the peer reviewed paper on Nano Thermite proving the existance of explosives used in 911.

The Western Elites are in a real dilemma.They have their own people wanting freedom / justice and now the Union of Russia,China,Iran Pakistan and possibly India + Japan as an alliance to stop these lunatics from taking us all to WW3 and financial meltdown.
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 19 April 2012 11:01:15 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Cohenite: I thought singling particular ethnic or religious communities out for "special attention," ended with the Nazi regime. You would not look out of place in a Pakistani madras, I believe, where very young men, with an average IQ's roughly equal to ambient temperatures, are regularly and routinely brainwashed into mindless hate!
Of all the people in the world threatened by fundamental fanatical Islamic radicals, moderate Muslims have the most to lose! I believe you and your promulgated attitude are part of the problem and simply provide those with little left to lose, compelling reasons to become radical activists.
And yes, some of our newer citizens have a lot of learning to do, with regard to Australia, Australians, Australian attitudes, gender equality and human rights!
Yes mate, people who want to call Australia home need to adopt our much less formal attitudes and basic tolerance toward perceived cultural difference. Anything else is unaustralian! And yes, we need to be able to say to a few radicalising extremists, who have, it would seem, infiltrated with genuine migrants? If it was so much better where you came from, feel free to return! We'll even pass the hat around to raise the necessary one way ticket. That women are not meat and bikinis are and have been standard beach wear in Australia for decades. Our view of a decent dress code is very different. Get over it or go back.
That said, let me say this, I grew up in very impoverished circumstances, but no matter how desperate or poor our circumstances, I was brought up to believe that common courtesy costs nothing. We can always agree to disagree agreeably and suggest you save the invective or very juvenile put downs, for those who actually deserve it. Like say, cyber bullies or racial bigots. Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Friday, 20 April 2012 10:33:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ok Rhrosty; I won't insult you as long as you don't say stupid things like this:

"I believe you and your promulgated attitude are part of the problem and simply provide those with little left to lose, compelling reasons to become radical activists."

I refuse to take the blame for Bin Laden and the rest of the murderous Islamist terrorists which infest this world. This canard, which is the default position of those who excuse Islam, is that if the West were not oppressing Islam they would not be retaliating in their murderous fashion.

This is wrong initially because the West is not 'oppressing' Islam.

Apart from that Islam is a self-starter; it is the ultimate of proselytising religions; the idea that if we are nice to them they will be nice to us has been insidious and reduced the West's capacity to respond intellectually to Islam.

It is Islam's declared intention to 'convert' the West and make the planet, "Planet Islam". I don't know how many times leading Islamists have to say that before it sinks in.

Given that, you either oppose Islam or you convert; or you die.

The West, on the other hand, does offer Islam a choice; adapt to the West's secularity [why don't people understand that concept, and why don't they appreciate it] or, what I would like to see, wrack off. If that makes the little darlings feel unwanted, too bad.

If that is their "compelling reason for becoming radical activists/murderers" then the pathology is their's not mine.
Posted by cohenite, Friday, 20 April 2012 1:25:41 PM
Rhrosty,

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. By definition, Muslims follow the Quran - a book full of hate and violence toward non-Muslims - and consider Mohammad - a man that attacked, plundered, murdered and enslaved non-Muslims - to be a great moral example. Where is the moderation there? Islamic radicals kill, the moderates make excuses and blame others for what Islam does.

Or put it this way, if there are so many moderate Muslims, why are apostasy laws, blasphemy laws and discrimination against non-Muslim minorities almost universal in Islamic societies? Why are human right abuses a basic characteristic of Muslim countries? Why is freedom of speech so rare in lands where the Quran is the basis for law?

As to Malaysia, perhaps you should ask your friends about the officialized discrimination against non-Muslims, particularly certain ethic groups and Christians of all varieties.

I remember very well talking to some old Chinese gents in Singapore about Malaysia and Islam - and to put it mildly - they don't trust Muslims. Period.

Muslims cannot come to Australia, accept its "less formal attitudes and basic tolerance" and still be Muslims. They can be name-only Muslims, but when it comes down to choosing basic values, too often they will follow Mohammed -- and that means they will reject our freedoms, our traditions, our notions of equality and democracy.

Muslims will bring, they are bringing, those values that caused so much trouble in their homelands to Australia to cause division and strife among us. Aren't we lucky!! Worse yet, our Multiculturalist policy actually encourages this rejection of common values. Aren't we smart!
Posted by kactuz, Saturday, 21 April 2012 10:06:43 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy