The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > God is cool with gay marriage > Comments

God is cool with gay marriage : Comments

By Alan Austin, published 10/4/2012

Gay marriage gaining religious validation.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. All
Appreciate the explanation of your line of thinking, runner.

I have to - shamefacedly - admit that as I was reading your response I thought how simple the marriage ceremony would be if the minister turns to the couple and says, "The yoke's on you."

So… no legal or religious proscriptions then. Thanks, just wanted to be sure.
Posted by WmTrevor, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 12:07:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Of course 'God is cool' with variations, with gay love or with communities that decide to accept gay weddings / marriages. I don't believe that God is the punitive, small-minded meddler some religionists try to make out.

If it was God that created our endlessly varied, fascinating and changing universe then I am sure that God is herself (themself?) facinated and amused at the endlessly changing laws and rules that humans impose on their fellows.
Posted by DrKnowalittle, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 12:52:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
LOL...and you've had the pleasure of asking him:)...In short, its a direct violation of the Constitution. Nothing has been proven that children will adversely affected by the parenting.

cc
Posted by planet 3, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 1:28:31 PM
Runner:

…It’s simply “Pericle-humor”, relax!
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 1:59:24 PM
What if I was to say that once a species exceeds its population orders of too many, is it just natures natural progression?

I hope GOD knows the balances:)

cc
Posted by planet 3, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 2:26:59 PM
planet 3

'What if I was to say that once a species exceeds its population orders of too many, is it just natures natural progression?'

I would say you have fallen for the over population dogma that has no scientific or basis for reality.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 3:13:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy