The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Poor want climate policies that work > Comments

Poor want climate policies that work : Comments

By Max Rheese, published 23/2/2012

Rudd confident says that climate policy parameters cannot choose 'saving the planet' over economic progress.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Hasbeen. Hear hear! Good effort Leo... But there comes a point....
Posted by Prompete, Wednesday, 29 February 2012 1:40:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks, Hasbeen and Prompete. You are both right, and I have better things to do.

Every so often I allow his arrogance and wrongheadedness to bring out a response. It is a reaction rather than a managed decision.
Posted by Leo Lane, Wednesday, 29 February 2012 3:27:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why am I reminded of Prince George and Baldrick slapping each other on the back in honour of their diabolical cleverness - and Blackadder standing to one side shaking his head?

Must be a connection somewhere.
Posted by Poirot, Wednesday, 29 February 2012 3:45:31 PM
Love Blackadder, was given the remastered series and always a hoot.

You know you're on a winner when the 'team' picks up their ball, slaps each other on the back and goes home a-singing their praises.

No more ad-homs I guess :(

Clown, idiot, fool, liar, elitist, beanbag, mendacious, comedian, evader, fraudster, dishonest, alarmist, morally bankrupt, miscreant, grotesque, nasty, stupid, hysterical, scammer, hoaxer, hopeless, wrong, pubescent, arrogant, wrongheaded, warmist, peanut, etc, etc, etc.
Posted by bonmot, Wednesday, 29 February 2012 4:55:18 PM
Sorry Poirot, I have no idea of that which you speak.

I have never been short enough of something interesting to do to have ever watched Blackadder. The few times I caught a promo for the rubbish was enough to make sure I never watched any of it.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 1 March 2012 5:02:42 PM
The "connection" mon amie?

Baldrick's comprehension as the series progresses is inversely proportional to Blackadder's.

For example, see Hasbeen's latest.
Posted by bonmot, Friday, 2 March 2012 7:07:04 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy