The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > It's the same the whole world over > Comments

It's the same the whole world over : Comments

By John Tomlinson, published 23/1/2012

Howard may have won the culture wars but he was greatly helped by many in the Labor Party.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
December 19, 2011

'Job Services Australia is being systematically defrauded by the majority of agencies and their employees. It is an open secret.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/false-claims-boost-chance-of-survival-in-jobs-game-20111218-1p0vb.html#ixzz1kGMyILRL'

If you read the article you will see claims that this may have been widespreaqd and going on for years.

I wonder if any serious enquiry would also include an audit of the businesses of our former PM's wife?

Under Gillard. Never, no matter how much she hates Kevin.

Why didn't you mention Rudd in relation to unemployment John? It surprises me you even raised the issue at all.
Posted by imajulianutter, Monday, 23 January 2012 5:26:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have a suggestion for John Tomlinson seeing that he is so keen to get his name printed. Why not write about the wetness of water or the dryness of stone. After all everyone already knows all there is to know about what he is writing.
Posted by individual, Monday, 23 January 2012 6:55:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy