The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Santa's apocalypse > Comments

Santa's apocalypse : Comments

By Mervyn Bendle, published 19/12/2011

Vast forces may be unleashed this Christmas, which will leave a traumatic scar across the Australian psyche, that might never fade.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
dear david...despite my lack of word skills
i have studied the science...[not so much for how to spell the words to appear wise...but to know their meaning]..this nessiataed reading the science holy texts with one eye on the text..the other in few dictionaries..

ok i know what the words mean
i know about genus and species
know the flow of melinun..how feathers form..and used to know the enzime that converts scales into feathers...have studied the basis of life...watched it develop...from its grey steak...to its eventual finalisation...

studied the studies of pigeons/fruitflies..darwins finches etc
and long sought this basis..in the science[no first life is given..no species is ever reported to have evolved into a new genus

its these basic things..that reveal the evolution theory
is no more than a theory...[sold to kids...when they were kids]

in short the..'most clever guys in the world..
still got no idea how god done it.,.cant replicate their theory[thus cant be a science]

along comes satan claws...the know it all
much like the godhead athieasts deney
clearly a fraud..yet sold by fool parents to kids

the same way the theory of evolution[of species]..is sold as a cure all to god...the end result is god-lessness[athistic faithfull..who think santa is the same as god..[to wit lie]

but santa is a clear lie
god..well lets hear ya case

no one has made the case for no god
santa is clearly not god...

so dont be mixing ya easter rabbit
with ya satan clause

if you dont know the cause
dont fein that you do..

if you know a lie is decieving others
you have the duty to your felow man..to say
hang on,...the king is naked..the theory is full of gaps

hang on..for santa to visit 2 billion kids during the one 24 hour night..can't be sustained by the science...

*neither can evolutionry theory

at best science MIGHT..one day...validate god
but the best its managed so far...isnt true science fact..

its theo-ry
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 21 December 2011 5:44:53 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OUG "ok i know what the words mean
i know about genus and species
know the flow of melinun..how feathers form..and used to know the enzime that converts scales into feathers...have studied the basis of life...watched it develop...from its grey steak...to its eventual finalisation..."

When you state that bit about the eventual finalisation, you display a lack of understanding of the totality of it all. The evolution process is still proceeding. Species are becoming extinct, rivers are gouging out new courses, volcanoes are producing new islands. Even man is changing as his immune system reacts to new challenges. Need I go on.

David
Posted by VK3AUU, Wednesday, 21 December 2011 6:57:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy