The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Small island mentality > Comments

Small island mentality : Comments

By Sophie Trevitt, published 29/11/2011

Our small island mentality, compassionless politics and aversion to change may lead us head first into runaway climate change and all the humanitarian, social and economic problems it poses.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Hang in there Sophie! I can't believe the tirade of abuse that spews forth in forums of this sort when someone of obvious intelligence and insight dares to challenge any aspect of a conservative world view.
Posted by teddy the beagle, Monday, 5 December 2011 4:53:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Its obvious that if there were fewer humans there would be no concerns about climate change.

OVERPOPULATION is the real issue. All the consequences Sophie attaches to climate change are, along with climate change, just consequences of overpopulation

Despite Sophie's "vat haf WE done" scare-mongering (as if she has some divine role to speak for we-EVERYONE) and despite the bullying of her attendant PANDERERS she has not proved climate change is a prime causation.

It can be easily shown that there is only one party (CENSORED) to blame for overpopulation. Instead of taking responsibility , what does this 'party' do?

You'all will have to guess because its apparent I'm NOT allowed to tell you.

PS. PANDER - Go between in clandestine amours, procurer, one who ministers to EVIL designs.
Posted by KAEP, Tuesday, 6 December 2011 3:01:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This article strangely reminds me of that LONE RANGER & TONTO joke.

Lone Ranger:The Indians are nigh upon US Tonto What are WE going to do about it.

Tonto: We have lots of ammo so lets fight our way out Lone Ranger.

Lone Ranger: I forgot to pack the ammo Tonto. WE are in trouble. What will the Indians do to US now?

Tonto: Whadya mean "WE" white man!
Posted by KAEP, Tuesday, 6 December 2011 3:16:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy