The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Raising news awareness on driving forces behind failing states > Comments

Raising news awareness on driving forces behind failing states : Comments

By Brian McGavin, published 22/11/2011

Over-population is too often over-looked as the reason states fail.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Excuse me Loudmouth - did I ever say that my solution was, "to wipe out excess populations, mainly in the Third World, so that we happy few can maintain our income level"?

No, I certainly did not!

Redistribution usually occurs through conflict - either wars between nations or revolution within. Owners are ever reluctant to relinquish their privileges/wealth/lifestyle.
Posted by michael_in_adelaide, Wednesday, 23 November 2011 1:24:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry Michael, I was misled by your comment about "a massive poor population breeding like rabbits".
Posted by Loudmouth, Wednesday, 23 November 2011 1:32:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sad how obvious yet under-reported this is.

STABLE POPULATION PARTY policy:
Tie foreign aid wherever possible to the improvement of governance and economic and environmental sustainability, with a particular focus on women's rights and education and on opportunities for couples to access family planning services.

www.PopulationParty.com
Posted by Sustainable choice, Friday, 25 November 2011 10:04:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy