The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Present pollies fail the voter connectivity test > Comments

Present pollies fail the voter connectivity test : Comments

By Graham Young, published 17/10/2011

Kevin Rudd is not a vote winner for Labor, but our polling says Stephen Smith might be.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Malcolm Turnbull is a Goldman Sachs accolyte.He like Al Gore, believes
in carbon trading the new derivative which the elites can use to screw the poor/middle class even more.The ETS is open to scamming way beyond the Fannie May/Freddie Mac debacle.How will such a nebulus scam be policed?

Environmentalism is the new guilt complex being used to make the masses submit to more debt slavery.In the past the Catholic Church used guilt of our own sexuality to oppress us.Now it is the religion of Anthropological Global Warming which has morphed into "climate change' to cover all options. Well guess what? Climate has been constantly changing for 5 billion years!The earth has not warmed since 1998 even with expoential increases in CO2 by China and the rest of the planet.

The best argument I now get from the believers is,"Well it cannot be good for the planet putting all this pollution into the atmosphere." This is not peer reviewed science,just value judgements based on optical and sensual imputs.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 17 October 2011 7:12:07 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay,

"...just value judgments based on optical and sensual imputs."

Like not being able to see the main stadium in Beijing due to it being obscured by a curtain of smog.

Certainly,in that situation my optical and "sensual imputs" would inform me that I'm not supposed to be able to see the atmosphere that I'm inhaling.
Posted by Poirot, Monday, 17 October 2011 7:46:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There was graffiti scrawled on a wall on the approach to Sunshine railway station in the mid 1970's":
"DON'T VOTE, IT ONLY ENCOURAGES THEM"
It stayed there until the 1990's, it may still be there for all I know.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Monday, 17 October 2011 9:12:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay,
It's a fine line, the elites are also fostering the climate of mistrust of National governments and institutions in order to make us dependent upon extra territorial or global entities .
What they're doing is atomising society by creating all these artificial fault lines around non issues like climate change, refugees, racism, gay marriage etc.
Nobody can agree with anyone on a range of issues, I might share with my neighbour a view on Gay marriage, but we'd disagree on irregular migration, neither are issues which are crucial to the progress of the nation, yet the likelihood of he and I becoming political "comrades" is remote.
We need to promote leaders who are willing to look at what would be progressive policy for the Nation, that is to say the people, not the state, which is now no more than an organ of the NWO.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Monday, 17 October 2011 9:29:02 PM
Who is Steven Smith?
Posted by Rainier, Sunday, 23 October 2011 5:35:43 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy