The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Anaesthesia anyone? > Comments

Anaesthesia anyone? : Comments

By Jonathan J. Ariel, published 4/8/2011

It's not as easy as you think to survive life-enhancing surgery.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
...I can relate to the innovation of ticking boxes as a precaution against the disaster simple mistakes from overlooking the obvious can cause. Like, I swear someone is playing a practical joke when having forgotten to include a weight belt to the diving kit, an invisible hand appears to be hauling me back up to the surface against huge effort invested in the attempt to sink: Or the boat motor splutters into ignominious silence at sea from lack of fuel. It’s the simple things in life that matter in the end.
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 4 August 2011 9:04:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ticking boxes as a precaution against the disaster ,
Diver dan,
tick Conservative for neutral buoyancy. tick left & we remain unbalanced.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 6 August 2011 1:48:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
? No flak ? What'd I say ? I'm getting a complex.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 7 August 2011 11:06:05 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy