The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Women and the Law: Is there Real Equality? > Comments

Women and the Law: Is there Real Equality? : Comments

By Angela Sdrinis, published 24/6/2011

Female law graduates earn less than men from the day they start work and the gap widens through their careers even though the number of female law graduates now exceeds the number of male graduates.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
Angela in many ways you answer your own question when you mention the "Sleazy middle aged Barristers" you should have added conceited, arrogant, self serving, greedy, avaricious, dishonest, but most of all corrupt, and that is the nature of the Legal industry.
I question why any decent person has any thing to do with it!
"our" Legal system needs massive changes, the main problem is that it is seen by most of it's "professionals" as a "cash cow" and to hell with the truth; they jealously guard their rote and will NOT tolerate any "interference"; in that sort of environment, to gain any "Equality" you will be pushing "excrement" up hill! (I wanted to use the more apt every day word for "excrement" but the precious darlings on this site like to express their oh so pure and holy sensitivity's,so I had to remove the "profanity" tut, tut.
Posted by lockhartlofty, Friday, 24 June 2011 12:17:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy