The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Mean spirited ideology or a presumption that every child wants the love of both parents in equal measure > Comments

Mean spirited ideology or a presumption that every child wants the love of both parents in equal measure : Comments

By Yuri Joakimidis, published 7/4/2011

Why do state agencies censor data showing the risk that biological fathers pose to their children?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
Suzanonline,
Sperm and ova are not a fetus, and there is legislation concerning a fetus, although that legislation tends to be ignored.

Similar to the numbers of murders of children carried out by mothers.

But I would think that if misinformation, hiding of information, advocacy research, and not carrying out relevant research is accepted, then eventually nothing from government agencies or so-called Australian universities can be relied upon.
Posted by vanna, Tuesday, 12 April 2011 6:46:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Vanna:”If someone were to look closely at abortion legislation, then the majority of abortions would constitute murder, particularly those that do not have a referral from a doctor.”

I think proof of malice is required to assign the word murder.

Vanna:”Of much more importance is misinformation, hiding of information, advocacy research, and not carrying out relevant research if it is likely to produce results that are contrary to previously prepared propaganda.”

Yes I agree it is important but I also believe that has been happening well before we became this feminist society you speak of. What I can’t be f’d with is you adding abortion stats to child murder stats because the only reason you wish to do it is to mess with child support payments and custody of children so before a child exits the womb how about we don’t add them to your wish for relevant research and instead leave them in the mens propaganda basket where they belong.

There is really no making you happy, if a woman keeps a child not wanted by a male then they are devious wenches who did it to suck a mans wallet dry for the next 18 years, if they abort they are murderers. If they are too young, too broke, or unwell and abort you’d still label them killers while men wander the world in faultless glory.

Vanna your attitude is proof that the feminist’s propaganda attempts have so far completely failed, well done.
Posted by Jewely, Tuesday, 12 April 2011 8:09:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jewely <"Vanna your attitude is proof that the feminist’s propaganda attempts have so far completely failed, well done."

And so say all of us Jewely.

See you on another thread.
Cheers,
Sue.
Posted by suzeonline, Tuesday, 12 April 2011 12:02:05 PM
Jewely,
Feminist propaganda does fail on me. This general system of propaganda has been used countless times, and ironically it was a part of study at school, because we were required to read “Animal Farm”.

One group demonisises another group so that the first group can benefit.

In the case of Animal Farm, the pigs demonised “Man”, but eventually the pigs became “more equal than equal” and had all the farm animals doing the work for the pigs.

Almost impossible to find a feminist with one good word to say about “Men”, but noticed that men now do most of the work and are required to pay women money for most things, including paying the woman child support while having no say in how the money is spent.

So feminist propaganda, misinformation, advocacy research and basically lies do fail on me.
Posted by vanna, Tuesday, 12 April 2011 7:52:05 PM
"Feminist propaganda does fail on me. This general system of propaganda has been used countless times, and ironically it was a part of study at school, because we were required to read “Animal Farm”.

Yes I can see where that would have prepared you for the feminist onslaught.

“In the case of Animal Farm, the pigs demonised “Man”, but eventually the pigs became “more equal than equal” and had all the farm animals doing the work for the pigs.”

Surely not a man, those evil pigs – yes even Snowball. Let us hate the pigs and the animals who followed them. I bet you hated Mollie but saw Clover as a decent motherly type. But let’s go over the commandments:

1. Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
2. Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
3. No animal shall wear clothes.
4. No animal shall sleep in a bed.
5. No animal shall drink alcohol.
6. No animal shall kill any other animal.
7. All animals are equal.

And your own of course:

1. Whatever has two boobs is the enemy.
2. Whatever sits with its hands down its pants is a friend.
3. No man shall pay child support.
4. No man shall give up custody.
5. No man shall give money to a woman.
6. No man shall work.
7. Some men are more equal than others.

“Almost impossible to find a feminist with one good word to say about “Men”, but noticed that men now do most of the work and are required to pay women money for most things, including paying the woman child support while having no say in how the money is spent.”

I’m unsure where you go feminist hunting Vanna but hopefully you get away from your mother to go into town now and again.

“So feminist propaganda, misinformation, advocacy research and basically lies do fail on me.”

Glad to hear it buddy. See you on another thread, live long and prosper, nanonano, missing you already!
Posted by Jewely, Tuesday, 12 April 2011 9:12:46 PM
Jewely
"And your own of course:"

I never said any of what you have said that I said, and what you have said that I said is the type of misinformation I find repugnant.

I remain hopeful that one day the public is able to take legal action on government employees and university academics who purposely do not provide sufficient information, or hide information, or carry out forms of misinformation.

If they are paid taxpayer money to provide the public with relevant and unbiased information, and purposely do not do so, then the public should be able to take legal action on those government employees and university academics.
Posted by vanna, Tuesday, 12 April 2011 9:25:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy