The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A life of exploration and innovation > Comments

A life of exploration and innovation : Comments

By Viv Forbes, published 11/3/2011

Ron Kitchen, 81, died last week after a lifetime involvement in the mining of metals and ideas.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
A very inspiring story about a great Australian.

Thank you for presenting it, and although anonymous, my commiserations to his family.
Posted by vanna, Friday, 11 March 2011 7:13:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A lovely story and great contributor to society, however drilling may well be a contributing factor in the movement of the earth's platelets, great for trade and resources, a probable negative for higher richter scaled earthquakes.
Posted by weareunique, Friday, 11 March 2011 10:46:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Weareunique,
I would agree that it is a wonderfull and very interesting article, but how do you think the Great Dividing Range formed, or the Rocky Mountains, or the Himalayas.

I wonder how many earthquakes occured during those times.
Posted by vanna, Sunday, 13 March 2011 3:00:14 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy