The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Twitter love: celebrity romance in the age of social media > Comments

Twitter love: celebrity romance in the age of social media : Comments

By Evelyn Tsitas, published 15/2/2011

Liz Hurley and Shane Warne: they may be plastic, but is their love real?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
This nauseating crap demonstrates the attraction of Soap Opera content in Channel 9 News...you have to be highly intelligent to understand its methods and as thick as a brick to want to.
Posted by Wakatak, Tuesday, 15 February 2011 6:59:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How much do some people need to know about Shane, before they stop describing his hook-ups as a "romance" or talking about their
"love"? Why would anyone assume that he is in love with anyone other than himself?
Posted by benk, Tuesday, 15 February 2011 8:14:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Who cares!

We get crap instead of news.
Posted by Banjo, Tuesday, 15 February 2011 8:52:43 AM
My illusions are all shattered.

When I first saw Liz, all those years ago, in a cosmetics add I think, offering just the slightest hint of the glorious charms with which she was endowed, I was smitten. The perfect woman, surely?

When her boy friend was caught with some pro in the US I started to wonder. Why would he stray from the perfect woman?

Then when she started hanging most of her charms out for the world to share, more of the illusion was lost. Still a girl has to make a living doesn't she?

But now, Warney, probably the easiest bloke on earth, for any girl to lure into her bed. What was she thinking? Well not much probably.

I may have to go back to watching the TV adds, to find another illusion
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 15 February 2011 10:58:56 AM
to use the word love is really a perversion of the word. What hope have the younger generation got when this pair are held up as examples. Then again look at the current crop of pollies and you can see why Australians largely have lost any sense of morality.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 15 February 2011 1:45:07 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy