The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > An Act of Negligence > Comments

An Act of Negligence : Comments

By Sophie Trevitt, published 24/1/2011

How many more have to suffer before we decide to do something about limiting CO2 emissions?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
I may have read this wrong but I believe that 'individual' was writing tongue in cheek.
Posted by fiandra, Monday, 31 January 2011 6:57:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I do not doubt what so ever we have climate change issues as much as there existed millions of years ago, just that one volcano in one year may spew out more gasses then the entire world population does and so why don’t you go sit on the volcano and give it a lesson of history and well if it fails to accept your rhetoric then you have your answer. As an INDEPENDENT candidate in the Victorian Broadmeadows District by-election (and in the Olympic Ward –Banyule election) I am acute aware how as this climate change is causing people to be hot under the collar because of the darn increases in utilities, food, etc. They need a life now and not so to say have peace of mind in the grave as they will never know. Their kids need to live now! So why not preach your climate change to the volcano’s and see what a lot of hot air comes from it. And, in case you didn’t know we live because trees provide this from the CO2 we provide. In case you may not be aware off we generally accept that world is round not flat, just in case you haven’t caught up to this yet.
Posted by Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka, Monday, 31 January 2011 10:59:58 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy