The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Why every Christian should be in favour of gay marriage > Comments

Why every Christian should be in favour of gay marriage : Comments

By Dave Smith, published 15/12/2010

Christians have no basis for objecting to gay people having access to the institution of marriage.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All
WOW! Now Proxy is in full desperation. I take it your from the US.....and if so, have a listen to your President "Obama" on what real leaders of the world act like.........You come across as A shallow, tiny minded, 16th century naive twit. You put up one link and that's your case solved!..LOL...You need to get a life.

http://tinyurl.com/2a4pdtk

And read it all.

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Wednesday, 22 December 2010 1:44:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
<<You come across as A shallow, tiny minded, 16th century naive twit.>>
<<You need to get a life.>>
<<And read it all.>>

I think I'll pass until you brush up on your bedside manner.
Posted by Proxy, Wednesday, 22 December 2010 5:56:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Proxy.........I know you've read it, or you wouldn't of been so nice in your reply. I will with-draw the clam of your ignorance and consider my bad side manner corrected with honorers. Proxy....the world is changing, and those who live by times gone past, will just hold back a great species that we have become .Obama is a man of great compassion and of deep understanding with all the In-tel to know,humans are growing.

I wish time could stop for you.....since your having a hard time of it all......however time stops for no-one. Know this....not all are happy with the changes that happens in time its self. ( I see the world everyday )

The Armish are a people that don't like change too, but they do however understand the out-side world, and know they can never control it. They live with-in communities that do understand them....and do so with-out interferences, not only to their beliefs, but the beliefs of others.
Time for xmas now, and I think you have a birthday to celebrate:)

All's good in a world....when a world works for all good.

Now......can you read if you like.

Lets see your refined christian thinking's.

Like Rhain....It is in you and all of us:)

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Wednesday, 22 December 2010 9:11:20 PM
<<The Armish are a people that don't like change too, but they do however understand the out-side world, and know they can never control it. They live with-in communities that do understand them....and do so with-out interferences, not only to their beliefs, but the beliefs of others.>>

You may find this video on the Amish interesting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6YyWi4eQCI
Posted by Proxy, Wednesday, 22 December 2010 9:37:50 PM
Well proxy.......there's nothing wrong with your wit:)

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Wednesday, 22 December 2010 10:06:56 PM
The question is -

Does gay marriage or changing the laws of marriage affect you directly?

No

Of cause not, why would it..

If you are straight this has no bearing on your faith (because you reject gay people into your fellowship even if they love god as much as you do), it has no bearing on your day to day or even family.

This does not affect your income or choices currently available to you.

The only people this benefits is those of same sex aka lesbians (gay females) and male gay people.

This gives them a change to being of equal worth rather then ridiculed for freedom of choice.

That’s the freedom of spiritual following, freedom of living, freedom to live a full healthy life in happiness with another that connects the same way couples of opposite sex do.

Why would we oppose happiness and serenity of others…maybe just for our own self pretty and loafing?

Get with it Natures way is for one to find happiness, to live life to the fullest, and to coexist with all in a harmonist way.

Be torrent, not narrow in vision (books are guides not laws to live by)

Imperial Rome accepted all with difference, western social order of current day is designed around this concept adopted from Imperial Rome, stop fighting what was and will be again as it is written
Posted by BrettH, Tuesday, 11 January 2011 12:52:26 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy