The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Not quite so super > Comments

Not quite so super : Comments

By N A J Taylor, published 29/11/2010

Australian superannuation funds do not not always adhere to best practice when it comes to ethically investing your money.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
"certain negative activities” which includes the following...uranium and nuclear power..."

So one sphere of business that is arguably doing more than any other to save the world is 'negative' and 'unethical'. Brilliant.

Thanks for the anti-recommendation. You can be sure I and my money will be avoiding this particular investment house.
Posted by Mark Duffett, Monday, 29 November 2010 9:05:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lets see if the parasites can let go just because their human:)

But don't count on it.

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Monday, 29 November 2010 9:57:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ok..........translation...........the trust in the upper level has slipped to a all time low, as the complexed world eats its-self-alive.

Some like to say........that's the world we made...........I see the world and money-super is not safe.

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Monday, 29 November 2010 10:44:03 PM
Perhaps this might have something to do with their clients being more interested in their retirement funds than a green political agenda.

There are separate greens funds that advertise this, which are notably not doing so well.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 30 November 2010 8:52:43 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy