The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Parliamentary diversity > Comments

Parliamentary diversity : Comments

By Kevin Andrews, published 2/11/2010

Australia has its first indigenous member of the House of Reresentatives.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
As a CONSTITUTIONALIST (and INDEPENDENT) candidate for the Victorian Seat of IVANHOE) I have no issue with a diversity of nationalities in any Parliament but just that constitutionally any person of any race in regard of whom a special legislation was enacted within s.51(xxvi) has lost by this "citizenship" (political rights) and by this is prohibited to be a Member of Parliament, any Parliament. Hence with the Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders Act both Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders are by this automatically disqualified from having any “citizenship” rights.
It is regrettable that even a former minister for Immigration never was aware that “Australian citizenship” is not a nationality as the 1988 ROYAL COMMISSION assuming that the Commonwealth could legislate underline the lack of knowledge there exist that the meaning and application of the constitution cannot be amended merely because a ROYAL COMMISSION happened to desire to do so. See also my website http://www.schorel-hlavka.com how I comprehensively defeated the Commonwealth on 19 July 2006 including on the issue of “Australian citizenship”.
Posted by Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka, Monday, 8 November 2010 5:07:36 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy