The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Straight from the heart > Comments

Straight from the heart : Comments

By Jennifer Wilson, published 2/8/2010

There can be little doubt that Julia Gillard is a highly accomplished politician, but she is at her most hollow when she’s declaring passion.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Briar,

Laughing stock? Wasn't that what Kevin became the instant the O'Lemon ad appeared?

I expect something really as funny and belittling about the 'Real Julia' appearing any day ... no ... any hour.

There is nothing better for an opponent to see their opposite laughed at. And no-one is laughing at Tony ... nor likely to.

Gillard's gone. Would the 'real Julia' please tell me what she is going to do about debt, waste, climate and boat people?

Now She want's a second debate about the economy? How about just putting off the election Julia?

Mindless idiocy. She'd have to show she was real and us dunb bloody electors know when our hip pockets are hurting and can read the likely future better than most politicians or, more likely, their spinmisters think.

Now I hear she's thrown the campaign rule book out the window ... and wants Tony Abbott to do the same. Bloody laughable ... I'm losing so why don't you' ... whatever?

Abbott's been totally on message and come across as real;

'We'll stop the waste, pay the debt, stop the big new taxes, and stop the boats.'
All Gillard still says is don't vote for Tony.

There is only one realistic voice here.

The 'Real Julia' is just another slogan just like the inane Moving Forward (mofo) or for those who twitter reju or nuju.
Posted by keith, Monday, 2 August 2010 7:50:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Urgent to twitter,

it's no longer mofo it's now reju or nuju
Posted by keith, Monday, 2 August 2010 7:51:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy