The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Pregnancy made into nine-month guilt trip > Comments

Pregnancy made into nine-month guilt trip : Comments

By Monica Dux, published 17/6/2010

Pregnancy and motherhood are difficult at the best of times; women don't need more reasons to feel guilty and judged.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Runner <" Oh boo hoo . Feminist love to give advise so it won't hurt them to at least listen to a bit occasionally."

Really?
Since when has it only been feminists that become pregnant Runner, or is it the fall of christian politician Mr. Fielding that you are upset about?
Posted by suzeonline, Thursday, 17 June 2010 5:41:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Suzie you really give me a good laugh.

'Since when has it only been feminists that become pregnant Runner, or is it the fall of christian politician Mr. Fielding that you are upset about?'

I have not heard about the fall of Mr Fielding. Hopefully he is still speaking for the unborn babies something feminist in their selfishness fail to do.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 17 June 2010 10:09:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I am glad to have given you a laugh Runner! It will make a change for you anyway.

Steven Fielding has written his own political demise by his recent disgusting comments- remember, more than half the voters are female.
Posted by suzeonline, Friday, 18 June 2010 12:07:31 AM
C'mon you people - get with it. Haven't you been listening.

Feminists don't get pregnant. They hate men, all men are evil - how would they ever let one get close enough to get pregnant.

:P
Posted by pelican, Friday, 18 June 2010 3:20:09 PM
Lol Pelican!
But I beg to differ.

The latest anti-feminist rants have included some little gems about the apparently current feminist conspiracy to make babies without men!

Now, we all know we can mix up a baby in a lab, using an egg and some sperm, however, that sperm has to come from a man doesn't it (so to speak :))?

I hope it doesn't catch on though, coz I rather like the old-fashioned methods.
Posted by suzeonline, Friday, 18 June 2010 4:48:17 PM
I wonder how long feminist fight for the right to murder the unborn in their womb even though they went to a lab for it.
Posted by runner, Friday, 18 June 2010 4:52:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy