The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The black art of ‘master illusions’ > Comments

The black art of ‘master illusions’ : Comments

By John Pilger, published 4/6/2010

To the American media, North Korea’s guilt is beyond doubt, just as Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction and Israel can terrorise with impunity.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
Well said. What a disgrace.
Posted by Ozandy, Friday, 4 June 2010 3:14:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
HOLY MOLEY....

//“I have always admired his intelligence, his sense of public duty and his personal integrity” (Nick Clegg, deputy prime minister). “You are a good and honourable man. I am sure that throughout you have been motivated by wanting to protect your privacy rather than anything else.” (David Cameron, prime minister )//

Now...to find out PERICLES is Nick Clegg and CJ Morgan is in fact David Cameron.. is a shock I'll take weeks to overcome.

Who woulda thunk that ?

But Mr Pilger ? I'm so incredibly uplifted by his continued dedication to Truth, Justice and the Marxist way.. in fact.. I really think "He" is the 2nd coming.

He must be.. after all..he is the "Way the Truth and the Life"...
and we better smarten up.. or Armageddon from the evil Empire (That's America in case readers don't know) will snaffle us all up.
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Friday, 4 June 2010 6:32:31 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
First two paras looks plausible. Bless em ;)
Posted by plantagenet, Saturday, 5 June 2010 5:08:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well its happened Mr Pilger - the Israeli operation You, yes You sir, organised - and financed.

This boarding of MV Rachel Corrie is bad.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/06/05/2919241.htm

But there's worse:

At this juncture Shiri Maimon sings her rendition of "Hatikva" (the Israeli National Anthem):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ian_NCV4aCM&feature=player_embedded

This is again a bitter criticism of Israel, that Western outpost of the Middle East that never ceases to puzzle or horrify.

For balance, I present a representative from Israel's worst enemy and custodian of the Islamic Bomb, Pakistan, sung in Urdu and (sort of) English (and within the bounds of relevance and genderless good taste):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZmubKmFPKY&feature=player_embedded

Pete
( my callsign http://gentleseas.blogspot.com/2010/05/nuclear-weapons-for-australia-ongoing.html :)
Posted by plantagenet, Saturday, 5 June 2010 10:31:44 PM
Boazy: << Now...to find out PERICLES is Nick Clegg and CJ Morgan is in fact David Cameron.. is a shock I'll take weeks to overcome. >>

That's just weird, Boazy. I'm sure it makes perfect sense to you though.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Saturday, 5 June 2010 11:17:40 PM
Israel has a long history of deception and treachery.The US Liberty incident of 1967,a false flag event to try and get the USA to attack Egypt.21/1/08 in Lebanon when Israel bombed a UN compound killing 4 UN observers and 100 civilians with laser guided bombs.It was hit by 17 laser guided bombs and 12 rounds of artillery even withh the UN giving 6 warnings that they were being attacked.16/1/09 3 hospitals and UN comopund attacked in Gaza 1095 dead 5100 wounded includes in the dead and wounded were 330 children. 7/1/09 2 schools in Gaza bombed even though the GPS co-ordinates of schools and hospitals are given to Israel.

With Israel currently pushing for war with Iran and it armed with 200+ nukes,they are the greatest threat to world peace of any country on the planet.
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 6 June 2010 10:00:36 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy