The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Brand Israel: land of security know-how > Comments

Brand Israel: land of security know-how : Comments

By Neve Gordon, published 25/5/2010

Since publishing his UN report charging Israel with war crimes, Richard Goldstone has been subjected to ongoing character assassination.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
odo.People are rapidly finding out who the real terrorists are.Behind the scenes Israel,plays one country off against another.It is contriving stories about Iran so justify its invasion.

Admiral Mike Mullen has been to Israel and told them that Iran is no threat.Mullen has also told Israel to behave itself on several occasions.General Petraeus backs up Mullens views.Israel has illegally amassed over 200 nuclear war heads and the means to deliver them.

Brand Israel is only conecerned about it's own security/power and the safety of the planet can go to hell.That is the reality.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 26 May 2010 8:44:03 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Odo, I suppose if Israel nukes Iran, you will describe it as land-clearing.

Speaking as an Australian citizen, I don't want my country to be 'friends' with a nation that has done what Israel has done for the last sixty-years.

Supported by America,it has got away with blue murder, genocide, war crimes, atrocities, brutality, cruelty, collective punishment, human right abuses, you name it, Israel has done it!

With friends like Israel, who needs enemies?

http://www.dangerouscreation.com
Posted by David G, Wednesday, 26 May 2010 5:26:03 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David "Odo, I suppose if Israel nukes Iran, you will describe it as land-clearing" - here's a tip, don't suppose you know what I or anyone else wil describe anything as - you try to twist things and then complain about Israeli "spin", but you are happy to "spin" yourself?

I didn't mention nuking Iran,but thanks for the suggestion, I see you like to go full scale when considering your enemies, like most terrorists do so I understand your defence of them now.

I said "let's take them out now" and I still do, so let's get some bunker bombs with serious penetration capability as I'm sure the Iranians have dug in their capability, and remove that capability. there's no need to bomb anything else is there? Is there something you're not telling us David?

Israel is a friend of Australia, and previously to this government we dealt with their faux pax and what some might consider mistakes - but we also recognise they are surrounded by murderous and treacherous terrorists who would not hesitate to kill Israelis given a chance.

Thank goodness they did not listen to the liberal bleating and built of the walls to protect themselves, have there been any suicide bombings lately?

No one is going to listen to fools who wring their hands and promote hatred, and no, I'm not interested inyour hate sites either, I have a life and do not spend it hating long term friends of my country.
Posted by odo, Thursday, 27 May 2010 7:19:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You think Australia is "your" country do you, odo? And that Israel is its long term friend? Well, we have had stupid prime ministers make similar claims in the past... but we know they are just politicians and don't expect them to tell the truth. If they, or you, would dare conduct a referendum on the subject, the truth would emerge.
Posted by Forkes, Thursday, 27 May 2010 8:18:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Odo, you made mention of my site being a 'hate' site.

What you failed to mention was that it is a site that hates: injustice, racism, elitism, militarism, war, imperialism, collective punishment, religious fanaticism, oppression, genocide, deliberate cruelty (like keeping people under siege), etc, all the things that Israel is guilty of in spades and has been for sixty years.

http://www.dangerouscreation.com
Posted by David G, Thursday, 27 May 2010 8:47:57 AM
David G.
I just checked out your blog on the link you provided for the D ODO
contributor who emerges as yet another apologist for Israel.

Unfortunately D ODO has a mindset which will not allow him to use reason or history to comprehend the tragedy of the Palestinians since the Holocaust survivors were migrated to Jerusalem in 1948 under the Balfour agreement, nor the intention of the Zionists amongst them to employ genocide to clear the whole of Palestine of Arabs in order to establish an Apartheid Jewish State, posing as a Democracy which in reality is simply a Zionist State that will not tolerate any form of free thinking even amongst their Jewish citizens.

Most recently Noam Chomsky,a world respected Jewish writer and Commentator was refused permission to visit Israel on a Lecturing invitation because of his views on the Zionist abberation

Professor Norman Finkelstein, an outspoken Jewish man whose family were holocaust victims, is also banned .

Anyway, I appreciate your blog which is quite up to date with notes on the flotilla of humanitarian aid from many countries attempting to break the siege of Gaza.

I would like to post that on my Facebook page if you have no objection. I recognise there is a great need for young people who are completely unaware of the history of Israel to understand the reasons for Palestinian resistance which is best described as analogous to the colonisation of Australia and the genocide which was practiced on the Indigenous people who are the legitimate owners of this land
Posted by maracas1, Thursday, 27 May 2010 10:04:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy