The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The do-gooder brigade stands ready to march on video game classification > Comments

The do-gooder brigade stands ready to march on video game classification : Comments

By Shane Ogden, published 19/4/2010

The discussion on an R18+ classification for video games is a non-sequitor and many parents and non-parents alike will recognise that an outright ban is really about parenting the parents.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
@JayG: "It's a shame that Online Opinion would publish a piece that is full of vitriol, unecessary name calling and stereotyping. Maybe Shane Ogden needs to stay away from gaming for a while and practice being a decent debater."
@JayG: "King Hazza - whaaaa??"

Where can I learn to debate like you? You effortlessly check-mated King Hazza there. Bravo!
Posted by Cek, Wednesday, 21 April 2010 2:01:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nothing more for me to say- I'm just enjoying how this goes at the moment!
Posted by King Hazza, Wednesday, 21 April 2010 7:40:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy