The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Parliament House attacked in Australia under John Howard

Parliament House attacked in Australia under John Howard

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Paul1405,

I'm all for a good old fashioned protest any day of the week.

But I just can't understand why so many angry people have to show up to protest.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 12 January 2021 7:05:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
John Howard had nothing to do with the riot by union lunatics if you are trying to compare Australia with mad, mad America. And just what is it that people need to learn, and how should they change? Give is a clue.

There is likely to be more violence from now on because politicians are simply too stupid and arrogant to listen. They no longer uphold democracy, so the hoi polloi cannot be expected to remain nice and malleable. Our lazy, smirking Prime Minister is really getting people's backs up, irrespective of any party alliance. Parties have had the Richard: it's now us against the political class
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 12 January 2021 7:58:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have seen suggestion that Mob Parliamentary Violence takes
place when something called "Peoples Consent" has been breached.
It is the consent that the winning supporters as well as the losing supporters accept that the vote was fair.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 12 January 2021 2:05:26 PM
Nathan & Individual,

Sorry, I thought that OLO was an adults-discussion site, I didn't realise it was for small children:

'Well, you did it.'

'Well, so did you.'

'You did it worse.'

No, you did it worse.'

'No, you did it worse.'

'No, you did it worse.'

'My uncle's a policeman and he can put you in jail.'

'Well, my daddy's a bikie and he can shoot your uncle.'

'Well, my other uncle's a soldier and he can shoot your daddy.'

'Anyway, I'm bigger than you.'

'No, you're not.'

'I am too.'

'No you're not.

'Yes, I am'.

I despair for Australia. What did they teach kids in schools in the olden days ?

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Sunday, 17 January 2021 5:57:18 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy