The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Religious Discrimination Act.

Religious Discrimination Act.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
'runner,
If there is a God, I don't think he'd want anything to do with the likes of you ! At least I couldn't blame him !

Agreed amazing His grace extends that far.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 5 December 2019 11:12:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We need an Act that stops Religion discriminating against us !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 8 December 2019 10:06:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To Individual

You said "we need an act to protect religous discrimination against us."

Two questions.

1) Who are you referring to when you say "us?"
2) How have you been discriminated against by religions?

If there's been any actual harm, then let's have it in the open and deal with the matter. See if the matter can be held up, is justified, or can be resolved so it doesn't happen again.
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Sunday, 8 December 2019 11:55:12 AM
Not_Now.Soon,
By 'us" I'm obviously referring to normal, not indoctrinated people who think for themselves.
By discriminated by Religion I obviously refer to those whose lives are ruined by religious dictation such as divorce & birth control & the millions of dead left on battle fields.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 8 December 2019 3:39:14 PM
Dear Individual,

Being normal in this day and age is not something to be proud of, nor is being uneducated in the ways of God. Thinking for oneself is great indeed, if one can be the master of his/her own thoughts rather than allow them to move to and fro at the whim and command of one's senses, passions and emotions.

Living as an animal anyway, who cares whether you marry or divorce?
If you practice birth control then the world can only be relieved for not being infested further by more of these normal/ignorant/uncontrolled little monsters.

Fewer than ever are currently dying on battlefields, not even one million so far this century, the highest numbers being in Syria at the hands of the Assad secular regime. Nevertheless, what would it matter whether the walking-dead that follow the current empty norms die before or after spending a lifetime going in circles without direction?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 9 December 2019 7:41:23 AM
The proposed act should be dropped, in my view. The more I read what people who actually know what they are talking about say, the more convinced I become that the people supposedly protected will be worse off. Those people are Christians, who won't be whining about discrimination. It's all for the alien religion of Islam. Muslims will certainly be whining and complaining. They are life's natural victims; and they would be using the act to stifle criticism of their abominable beliefs.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 9 December 2019 8:33:18 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy