The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Republic of Australia Yes or No

Republic of Australia Yes or No

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. 87
  9. Page 88
  10. 89
  11. All
ALTRAV,

A slap in the face?

Never!

More like a tug on the sleeve. (Gently).
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 28 October 2018 11:44:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Theresa May's secret business love affair –

Nov 2, 2016 - LONDON – Theresa May has finally agreed to meet Britain's leading big business body, after months of hostile rhetoric and cold-shouldering .
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 28 October 2018 11:48:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
veiled? insult? four corners ABC [Australian Bleeding Communists ]to some
Survival the story of the modern Royals.
Worth watching
now isy,old liz is no different than any one to me if I want to insult her you will know.
in truth I would not bet a shiny shilling any woman or man her age has not had it off out side marriage
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 28 October 2018 4:56:21 PM
A local candidate has a bill-board "Make Australia Great". Now Belly says this guy had it off. So we'll get a copy of Trump as President.
How much will it cost to buy Prince Harry ?
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 28 October 2018 5:16:54 PM
Belly, I absolutely agree with you.
That every woman, except the Queen, has screwed around at sometime in their past, married or not.
Thankfully the Queen has never been one such slut, like the rest of the women you refer to.
QEII never had the chance to root around, she was Coronated very young.
There never has been, and still isn't, any rumours, hints or anything to imply or lead us to believe QEII was anything but the epitome of a Queen.
She has performed her duties impeccably and without reproach.
It's one of the reasons I applaud her and her position and respect her as I do.
When you compare Princess Di and Fergie, we are talking about some very childish and spoilt mindsets, who never experienced the 'real' world out there.
Much to everyones disappointment, Di was 'easy', and someone like her, with a mind of a child, could have been 'pulled' or seduced by anyone.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 29 October 2018 12:40:06 AM
In the end the debate has to be realistic, we had a referendum, it was hijacked by politicians and beaten.
We will have another, soon, the incoming and it is incoming, Labor government has promised it.
Too the silly idea, Liz told us, that waiting for her death is the right thing, may in fact stop it, this time.
Young Royals running *the firm* will rebirth that family popularity.
And so many will vote not to change.
In any case we may not see enough vote for change
we do not have the right, no matter what the out come, to badmouth either side
Posted by Belly, Monday, 29 October 2018 5:16:55 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. 87
  9. Page 88
  10. 89
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy