The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is Misogyny Still Alive and Well in the Liberal Party?

Is Misogyny Still Alive and Well in the Liberal Party?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. All
It is a small minority of malcontented, frustrated battleaxes who make all the noise - whining and shrieking - and blaming men for for all their imagined woes.

They don't need any help from girly-men.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 5 September 2018 9:52:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

I use "sheila" to describe only the lower class of female. "Ocker" I use for the lower classes of both sexes. You will be familiar with the types.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 5 September 2018 10:06:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If leading and protecting my family is misogyny then I am more than happy to wear the leftist badge who twist and rename language to suite a very sick depraved narrative.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 5 September 2018 10:12:54 AM
Talking about women, how about Julie Bishop not getting a solitary vote from her WA Liberal party room. Yet, the media is always telling us how 'popular' she is with her 11 votes out of those cast 85 by her Canberra colleagues in the leadership ballot. The press gallery seems to have Belly's understanding of the meaning of words.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 5 September 2018 10:20:38 AM
I have a real thing about bullies and bullying. If this women in the LNP has a legitimate case of Bullying then bring it on and tackle those who've been accused. But if it's just another case of whinging and whining like a old Valiant Diff, well just dismiss it for another disenfranchised feminist, is all. Gee's we've got 'em in spades, in Parliament for sure.

Any side of politics while everything goes their way they're happy, when it doesn't blame the men for all their ills. And if we dare point out an error in their thinking or behaviour, we're automatically branded a misogynist - I wonder what would happen if we guys started using patently incorrect labels on the ladies? Personally I have far too much respect for most of them.
Posted by o sung wu, Wednesday, 5 September 2018 10:38:20 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Those wanting 'equality’ for women will be pleased to know that Royal Academy intends to ensure that there is an equal number of female and male nude statues in the Tate and other galleries displaying such gruesome things. The next thing, I suppose, will be calls for tranny statues, or even examples of the umpteen different genders we are told that exist. There will be a building boom to make room for them all.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 5 September 2018 10:38:55 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy