The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Has the UN Just Lost it Completelt ?

Has the UN Just Lost it Completelt ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All
why do new enemies appear? need peace
Posted by Lore, Thursday, 3 May 2018 10:18:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry Paul i would think i am as close to the Catholic church as you. Their pedos groomed kids just like ty he perverts safe schools grooms kids. I think that sick program comes from labour/greens
Posted by runner, Thursday, 3 May 2018 11:00:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mhaze,
I supported and defended Trump probably more than anyone else during the 2016 election, but I can only say he is a complete disappointment.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 4 May 2018 8:34:11 AM
Armchair,

I can't really argue with such a fact laden analysis.
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 4 May 2018 9:20:00 AM
Dear mhaze,

Don't be a dolt.

The only place outside of Europe where US nuclear warheads are deployed is Turkey and it has been that way for a while. Even it Turkey it is only aircraft mountable bombs as missile launchers are not allowed.

I was referring to a New Zealand situation where visits from nuclearised ships or aircraft are banned.

The North Koreans are rightly concerned about US aggression and have been reacting accordingly. No surprises there. If the North can see a path where no nuclear weapons are permitted in the area and the highly aggressive war games played out each year are halted there may be a chance for movement, although I don't expect it will be substantial.

Of course Moon is going to massage Trump's ego as his obvious belligerence and grandstanding notwithstanding he is a big part of this deal getting done. But Moon was again very careful about his words, “It could be a resulting work of the US-led sanctions and pressure”. Note 'could'.

As to your link 22 extra black males gave a positive rating and you are claiming a seismic shift in sentiment? Get your hand off it.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 4 May 2018 9:34:30 AM
So SR,

When you wrote:"That will entail the US committing to moving all nuclear armed shipping, missiles and planes from the area in exchange for the North giving up its weapons" you meant that, since the US doesn't have any such weapons in the area, they should move them anyway...or something. Because you totally knew there were no nukes there...or something.

Keep spruiking that one, SR, and you might even convince yourself of it.

As I said, Kim is in a bind created by Trump and his administration and is looking for a way out. No one should trust him, and Trump knows that better than most. So Kim will have to give up a lot to save his regime. But he can save it and that's the art of the deal.

The US will be going into this knowing that Kim can't be trusted so if there is to be denuclearisation they will adopt the Reagan policy of 'trust but verify'.
The recent revelations from Israel about the cheating by Iran on a similar issue shows that naive players like Obama can be duped. Trump isn't a naive player. He may not get a deal but he definitely won't make a bad deal, unlike Obama/Kerry.

"As to your link 22 extra black males gave a positive rating and you are claiming a seismic shift in sentiment? Get your hand off it."

I've noticed how you've become increasingly irate as your claims have been exposed as drivel. Masturbation 'jokes' now...really?

You do know how polls work don't you? Those 22 people proportionately represent the population. Do you understand that?
So this poll suggests that somewhere around 3.5million blacks changed their mind about Trump because a singer told them it was OK. Funny? Yes. Seismic shift? We'll see but probably no.
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 4 May 2018 5:28:50 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy