The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Your views on Australia's new $5.00 note?

Your views on Australia's new $5.00 note?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Dear Armchair Critic,

Talking about rainbows.

Everybody on the planet has the capability
of possessing all the colours of the rainbow inside.

The old adage tells us ;

"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud."
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 16 April 2016 5:42:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I like it.
Posted by mikk, Saturday, 16 April 2016 6:09:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't think the design has anything to do with being left right, centre, Republican, Monarchist or whatever. It is really a horrible design. I mean, really horrible. Design wise, who ever chose this needs to be punished severely ;)
Posted by saintfletcher, Thursday, 21 April 2016 3:21:22 PM
I've not seen the new $5 note yet but we need to consider the timing of the release.

It was only a month or so ago that the Trans Pacific Partnership was signed which will put corporations in control of the world and it only a couple of weeks ago that a new archway appeared out of nowhere in London. (don't know if it was in the city state of London or not) and another such arch suddenly appeared in the Washington DC which is the equivalent of the City of London State and the Vatician.

I think there are some dots to be joined up here and it would be good to get someone who is good at reading symbology to have a look at that $5 note.
Posted by Referundemdrivensocienty, Saturday, 23 April 2016 6:51:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy