The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The NSW Greens' Transport Policy

The NSW Greens' Transport Policy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
Paul,

There are hundreds of CSG wells in Aus, and in none of them are any signs of your predicted apocalypse, but as most Australians I am aware of the hysterical overstatements from the greens, and their hatred of any industry.

Also given the thrashing Labor got at the last election a swing was expected, but with still a strong win for the coalition.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 17 April 2015 2:10:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Shadow I am no supporter of The Labor Party, but I note you made no reference to the fantastic result achieved by The Greens in NSW. As late as today I am pleased to announce that the 21st seat in the NSW LC went to a Greens preferenced candidate Mark Pearson, the newly elected representative of the Animal Justice Party Mark will be sitting on the cross-benches.
Since this thread is now about all things Green. I offer no apology for using the "C" word in relation to the Liberal Party, yes it was I who referred to them as the new CORRUPTION PARTY.
Since both the Liberal and Labor Parties have no stomach, for strengthening the powers of the ICAC to investigate state corruption, for obvious reasons. Who can forget the Labor Godfather, the corrupt, Eddie Obeid or the conga line of corrupt Liberals fronting the ICAC. It has been left to The Greens Jamie Parker to introduce legislation to give the ICAC the necessary teeth to get hold of these corrupt Labor and Liberal politicians and their corrupt mates in unions and big business. Great work Jamie.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/greens-to-introduce-bill-to-shore-up-icacs-powers-following-margaret-cunneen-ruling-20150416-1mm98x.html
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 17 April 2015 7:34:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

You want to go there again. Especially given the deeply corrupt nature of the greens taking a $1,5m bribe.

Lets recall the idiots of the gangreen moron party.

Christine Minge,
Disease Rhiannon,
Jamie Porker,
Syphylitic Hanson Young,

I can go on and on.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 17 April 2015 10:10:30 PM
Shadow, when you have nothing, you simply make up "FANTASY", a pathetic attempt at best. To almost quote you 'none out of 10 for effort, but no cigar, not even a cigarette butt for that one.
Still no comment on the fantastic Green result in NSW?
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 18 April 2015 7:06:47 AM
Paul,

I am actually quite pleased with the damage the greens are doing to labor. So While the greens are tearing seats away from labor, labor is trying to out green the loonies on the left, whilst giving away seats in the middle to the coalition.

PS you have not congratulated the libs on their resounding win.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 18 April 2015 7:50:54 AM
Thought I'd drop in for a bit....

So...let's see?

SM:

"Lets recall the idiots of the gangreen moron party.

Christine Minge,
Disease Rhiannon,
Jamie Porker,
Syphylitic Hanson Young,

I can go on and on."

Hmmmm.....

This guy writes this puerile smutty bilge in all seriousness! - as some kind of representation of right-wing mentality.

Shadow Minister's posts would be more at home scrawled on the back of a toilet door at some elite boys school.

Gawd help us....
Posted by Poirot, Wednesday, 22 April 2015 10:42:50 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy