The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pauline Hanson and Gillard join forces against 457 visas.

Pauline Hanson and Gillard join forces against 457 visas.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Yes indi, I agree.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 17 March 2013 7:53:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm sorry but I can't take this thread seriously. A known Liberal supporter lamenting the act of dog whistling is just too much - Cory Bernardi anyone, Scott Morrison?

And your language is deliberately misleading. No matter how you look at it, Hanson and Gillard have not joined forces in any shape or form. SM you would make a good spin doctor for the LNP eg. it does not matter what you say or how truthful it is as long as you heap dirt on the opposing side.

Hanson and Howard certainly had more in common than anyone in the ALP and he knew her popularity amongst his own constituency was a threat hence their underhanded actions to unseat Hanson.

I would rather politicians of all stripes be more accountable to the electorate. They never pay either financially or with jail time for their illegal activities, for lying to Parliament, omitting information on their Register of Interests, misusing entitlements etc etc etc
Posted by pelican, Sunday, 17 March 2013 9:14:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear pelican,

But seriously, wouldn't you like to see the return of The Oxleymorn?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 17 March 2013 9:44:09 AM
PS That should read The Oxleymoron.

Yes, that's The Oxleymoron. Yes, you know, Pauline Hanson ...... The Oxleymoron.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 17 March 2013 10:14:38 AM
The Oxleymoron.
Mr Opinion,
there are way too many morons but they're not from Oxley, their strongholds are Sydney & Melbourne.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 17 March 2013 2:14:31 PM
Dear individual,

I don't think you get.

Think oxymoron. Get it now. Oxymoron - Oxleymoron.

Get it now?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 17 March 2013 3:34:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy