The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > All poison peddlers need to be held accountable.

All poison peddlers need to be held accountable.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 31
  10. 32
  11. 33
  12. All
"I had a Muslim gentleman at my kitchen table. A top bloke, loves his mates, and four wheeled driving". Csteele, would you please not make this kind of post, as Phillip S will be upset, this person does not fit his 'hate mould'
Could you please say "I had Anjem Choudary at my kitchen table, a nasty bloke, hates Australians wants to destroy the Aryan race." I know this would not be true, but it would make Phillip S feel a whole lot better.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 7:22:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
@CSteele,

As one eyed as usual CSteele, ay!

Why is it that you were able to find sites denigrating Muslims -- and took particular exception to sites denigrating Muslims -- but apparently were not able to find a single site run by Muslims denigrating non-Muslims!

Was it:
A) There are no such sites?
[If you can't find them I can give you pointers --and Radio and TV services too--that special in just that!]

B) There are such sites –but you are only moved by happenings less than half a world away?
[hardly credible since you spend over half your posts criticising one of the parties -–and ONLY ONE of the parties--in the Middle East]

C) You are just predisposed to taking offended at anything anti-Muslim?

My money’s on option C.

And there is deep, deep irony (or HYPOCRISY!) in you being moved by someone --some anonymous avatar-- on the web calling for << Muslims [to be] behead[ed]>>, since, I can recall a recent incident --much less than half the world away --when Muslims were openly, very publicly carrying placards calling for ALL who offend the prophet to be behead.And you saw fit to not be moved – but rather to hover in the corner criticising the critics!

Come Csteele own up it. You’ve been won over by the all those stories your “Muslim gentleman” friend has been telling you over the dinner table about 72 doe eyed virgins awaiting the faithful in heaven!
Posted by SPQR, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 7:46:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Actually, we should send Anjem Choudary our sincere gratitude for his announcements. Nobody has done more damage to Islams stealth than him.
He is actually telling the truth as to Islams intentions so we can prepare for these wa##ers. And what a reception in Oz they will never forget. H#ll hath no fury like the man from Oz.
Posted by pepper, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 8:41:11 AM
csteel, I think the point you miss is the one emphasised by Geert Wilders.
The problem is not moslems but Islam.

He suggests that moslems are a prisoner of their own religion.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 9:13:41 AM
The problem here is that there is a lot of confusion around this issue. First, most Muslims are born into their religion, and therefore haven't had a choice as to whether they are a Muslim or not. Secondly, there are many degrees of practice of Islam, some are devout, but many are nominal Muslims, not actually carrying out all that is required by their faith.
Having said that, those Muslims who are nominal Muslims, are largely irrelevant to the conversation. They are like the vast number of Germans who were not Nazis, but enjoyed the return of German pride, and so did not denounce the Nazi philosophy.
Our argument is and should be with Islam, not the Muslim people in general. There are many Muslims who are admirable people. It is their Islamic ideology that is the real problem, because if the fanatics have their way, un-resisted by the moderates, they will institute a political regime at least as reprehensible as the Nazis.
The young man you mention has been “fired up”, because the Governments of the West don’t seem to recognise the threat that the West is facing with the wholesale immigration of people who have little appreciation of democracy and freedom.
I’m not sure that Islam can be reformed, as the Qur’an is said to be the unalterable word of Allah. Different interpretations of it can be made, but basically it is a fascist ideology covering all aspects of life. We don’t want to import this into the West.
I believe our borders should be controlled properly, the Labor Government dismantled a system which worked well, and they are now refusing to take responsibility for the mess they have created. It is particularly poor that those they have allowed to enter the community are not allowed to work, and are expected to survive on very little money.
Posted by Froggie, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 9:18:20 AM
csteele, by 'poison peddlers; do you include all those who shout 'death to the infidel' and similar hate-threats? How about those who send their kid out with a sign 'behead those who insult the prophet'? Poison Peddlers
As for 'Last night I had a Muslim gentleman at my kitchen table', did he make you eat halal?
I bet he refused any normal food.
It's time you and your kind took off your blinkers and stopped this appeasement of people who hate us.
Posted by Austin Powerless, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 10:44:24 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 31
  10. 32
  11. 33
  12. All