The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > perscribed drugs kill more than all the illegals together

perscribed drugs kill more than all the illegals together

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. All
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/cannabis-treatment-threatens-deadly.html

your comments and notice
could well begin here

if the comment is 'allowed'

hearing

""PERCRIBED DRUGS
kill more people..THAN ALL OTHER DRUGS COMBINED*

then there is the legal 'dugs'...[like booze
other drugs..not 'percribed'..]

i would quote a bit from it[the link]
but thats why past ones..didnt gain acceptance...of peer revieuws

anyhow again
here is some news
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/cannabis-treatment-threatens-deadly.html

commentary welcomed
discussion willing to be enterd into
[even editing]
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 9:07:08 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is that so OUG?
And you found your' evidence for this statement from a US pro-cannabis site?
Look up schizophrenia and other mental health disorders on reputable sites, and see what they say about cannabis use.

I will hazard a guess that there are more people SAVED by prescription drugs than there are killed by them.

I note you haven't added the legal drug tobacco to your' list of killers?

Tobacco kills more than all the prescription and non-prescription drugs put together.
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 1:38:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
growup

the site links to the other site
http://naturalsociety.com/more-deaths-from-painkillers-than-cocaine-heroin/

from which the info is fully explained

read this bit
from the first link

""Pharmaceutical painkillers..are now responsible for more deaths in the United States than heroin and cocaine combined.

These pharmaceuticals are responsible for more than 15,000 deaths conservatively in 2008 alone...With no sign of slowing down, the painkiller industry is becoming wildly popular among Americans — as a result, so is the high rate of painkiller abuse.

one in 100 hospitalisations are for adveres reaction..to perscribed drugs

one in ten results in death

official numbers
unofficially lets include sucide/phocotic behaviours
booze etc

adverse reactions
in many other cases are declared natural deaths
these details..only cover hospital admissions

dead on arrival dont get hospitalised
so dont count

but we all get put on drugs
and that scam is astrating to unwind

of course sick people should have their drugs
but not when its sickness by average...or by definition

depression isnt a sickness
its a mind set..self destructive mindset

[anyhow i wrotre it better last time
but that post simply dissappeared]

but im saving this one for next time the post just dissappears
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 2:38:52 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Alcohol is probably the most socially destructive drug available.

As bad as smoking is for the individual, I've never heard of anybody gambling away their wages, beating up family members or committing manslaughter after a night on the fags.

It's also not held up as a "Rite of Passage" and something to aspire to for youth or considered a proud cultural symbol that we build entire communities around in the shape of those booze "shooting galleries" we call Clubs and Pubs.
Posted by wobbles, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 2:47:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Woah there, wobbles!

>>It's also not held up as a "Rite of Passage" and something to aspire to for youth or considered a proud cultural symbol that we build entire communities around in the shape of those booze "shooting galleries" we call Clubs and Pubs.<<

Not much point asking if we could discuss it over a beer, then?
Posted by Pericles, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 3:04:00 PM
OUG congrats on getting a thread up.
While understanding it is true legal drugs kill to.
It is a cop out to try the drug users standard condemnation, reason to use on us.
Aware you do not agree smoking kills, let me say it does.
But over use of your drug of choice grass, can make life a living death.
The Elephant in the room, always standing next to the nanny state crew is health costs.
Those inflicted by people expressing their right to use and paid for by those who do not .
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 3:23:05 PM
Why did you tell me to grow up OUG?

The truth hurts doesn't it?

Give up smoking OUG, because it is far worse for you than most prescription drugs that are used as prescribed.

I'll bet that most prescribed drug deaths are due to severe allergic reactions, or misuse of the drug in question.

Patients are given all the side-effects and possible problems that these drugs could cause before they take them.
They choose to take them anyway, because the good usually outweighs the alternative.

Smokers seem to think that the good feelings they supposedly get from smoking (ie, the addiction) outweigh the deadly chemicals and known diseases they could get from smoking, and yet they still smoke them.

What's the difference? Smoking is a legal drug too.
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 3:25:27 PM
no the truth dont hurt
its absurd to say so...playing the man not the topic

mr bell takes comfort in talking about smoking
but i exposed them lies all ready..so this isnt about smoking lies

its about them pills...[you know that are part of the usa economy
to the tune of over two and a half trillion each year]

just for australia..we subsidise 1 billion per year
for high blood presure drugs alone...[that have the same affect as placeabo]...and one puff of a joint..does the same thing[widen the arteries[thats why eyes go red]

but its time we looked at the drug merchants..honestly
not just druggies..but all drugs

i have in the past posted the dosage..needed to cure rate
[that is how many need to take a drug..to affect one 'cure']

from memory heart staons...need 80 to take the drug[plus its negative sideaffects]..to obtain one 'cure'

drug companies dont want cures
they want custom..they want your 'sickness to go away...whole you take their pills everday..then for the 'dis-ease'..to return..
if you stop..!

like there is a cure..for baldness
but stop taking it..it all falls out

corperations reap windfall from corperations
take proffit out of medicine[pay ten fold for a cure]

rather than afflict us with this cheap chinese made mede-sin
[seems the drug merchants like the china prices too..

more proffit..plus govt grants..
http://naturalsociety.com/drug-giant-hit-with-1-billion-fine-over-faulty-antipsychotic-risperdal-marketing/

no wonder the medico's get free gifts..from big pharma
and we get side affect that makes our lives worse...[i dont take pills]

i dont visit the docter
http://vactruth.com/2012/01/09/document-shows-merck-paid-doctors/

havnt used the pbs subsidy nor cost a cent...
unlike belly...who ridicules me..cause i dare admit to smoking

but i unlike him..wont be running to some quack/pills
or whining about how much
his love of the tipple
in the end..costs me..
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 6:19:08 PM
..nor about how my tax
was spent by lie/threat and fear

heck the pbs..is paying..for nicoteen gum
a subsidy on a drug..they couldnt patent

gum merchants been making gum for years
then big pharma takes them over
and all of a sudden selling the poisen..for twenty bucks..a pack?

patches is even more insane
i can buy a hundred bandaids
but put nicoten onto them...lol

how much them SUBSIDISED patches cost us via the pbs
who knows..the more who try to quit..the more it will cost

so lets talk about medisin..that kills
[dope has never killed anyone[ever]

has no lethal; dose rate..[ldr]
doses needed to take to kill

suck on this box of patches
recall they said..ddt was a vitamin

http://www.cracked.com/article_19607_the-6-most-reckless-uses-radioactive-material.html

[you know child proof lighters are causing rsi]..?
but no evidence smoking is causing cancer[the rate of non smokers..is the same as smokers[in other words smoking isnt a factor...just a conveniant scape goat..
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 6:20:13 PM
Rather than lecturing OUG about his use of pot or otherwise, I think his point is intertwined with the issues of freedom; e.g.the right too be correctly informed.

Not only are Pharmaceutical Companies acting fraudulently, but as stats show with scant disregard for the safety of the public. Not only painkillers alone, should be targeted if your measuring "whether the cure can be worse than the disease". Things that mess with the human immune system for example. Further medical fraud exists in our country in the field of study regarding the link between cannabis and schizophrenia.

A particular scientist (promoted frequently by John Faine on ABC radio), whom is basically pushing a barrow for funding, has been proven time and time incorrect, by much larger oversea's studies disproving the link between cannabis and schizophrenia. Look into it Suzeonline.

From a pure toxicology perspective, "on the scale of toxicity", any of the compounds contained in cannabis feature extremely low. Vitamin A is in fact more toxic.

Is it possible that the low cost positive effects in the area of pain relief derived from low side effect, low toxicity compounds adapted from cannabis could actually benefit society ?. Particularly if it reduces the dependence and tolerance issues and other side effects issues for people whom must use opiates to deal with chronic pain.

As Belly proclaims correctly, even overuse of cannabis can be a bad thing, and this is where understanding comes in. As with tobacco there is an upside and a down side. It is a matter of having a complete understanding this and still having a choice. This we call freedom.

The other side benefit of legalising supervised use of substances is obvious; the elimination of substance related crime over night, and the related health issues and mortality rates, and cost of enforcement associated with the prohibition philosophy.

cont...
Posted by thinker 2, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 7:10:42 PM
cont...

I ask, why act, like child like reactionaries when it comes to substances that can provide pleasurable experiences, as well as kill pain, while at the same time condone pharmaceutical companies experimenting upon people by marketing chemicals driven by profits often without adequate testing, that are possibly more harmful, theoretical, and without question more toxic, than anything beneficial that may derived from cannabis.

If it is okay to market nicotine patches ?.

OUG's post does illustrate, (in my political view as a civil libertarian) the benefits of thinking logically instead of reacting to stimulus provided by those whom wish to maintain the status quo for all the wrong reasons.
Posted by thinker 2, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 7:20:50 PM
I admire OUG for standing by his convictions and not going to a Doctor or taking any prescription medications.
Fair enough.
If you think there is some conspiracy to keep us all on prescription medications, then you are doing the right thing by keeping away from them.

It is a well known fact that in Australia we are all living longer and more comfortably because of some of these prescription medications, but living longer is not everyone's cup of tea :)

I have spoken to other 'natural' therapy people who were quite happy to give all these 'chemical' filled prescription drugs a miss ... right up until the time they are diagnosed with a life-threatening or life-changing disease, and they suddenly decide these terrible drugs are ok if they will save or prolong their life!

I am a firm believer that prescription drugs (think Antibiotics, chemotherapy drugs, painkillers and anti-stroke/high blood pressure medications) have done far more good for mankind than evil.

But everyone has a choice...
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 8:57:52 PM
Let me take the gloves off.
Say a bit about the right to use drugs, illegal ones.
But first, yes legal ones kill, yes legal ones are sold pushed even by our own Doctors to receive reward.
And yes international drug company's are thieving from the sick, and our governments.

Do we now cloak the damage drugs do in a blanket called nanny state, personal rights, do we ignore many users are victims.
I know a bloke, looks like me, who used some truly dangerous stuff, while driving trucks.
If you know three interstate drivers you too know one who did/does.
Look at the rubbish laying roadside,see the pill bottle and just what they held.
Ask about the drivers found dead in the dog box,on board sleeping place.
Now, leave that, look at any single construction site,workers camp on site away from home.
12 hour days, 6 or 7 day weeks,even more hours some times.
See just what drugs are being used there, the impacts paranoia, kids and wife gone, forever.
Only haveing fun, its ok, is it?
Behind these drugs stand criminal police business men, we sell our selfs and honesty for cash
A man I knew, not me, a Beer or Bundy is enough these days.
Grew fond of his image, cool dude, in his head not fact, joint in his mouth Bourbon and coke in his hand.
Long plated hair and every drug he could hide on him.
Kids he noted liked him, looked up to him
continued.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 11 January 2012 4:50:01 AM
Cool dude liked being hero worshiped,worked hard to keep it up.
Those kids as young as 12 got the first hit,even injected speed from Uncle cool dude.
20 OF THEM, and years after some never got back to living .
Such people are the rule not the exception, once drug use starts.
Yes you have the right to use, but understand some can never stop.
And millionaire drug dealers are created by the number of life's they destroy.
The impacts of drug use crimes committed to fund it cops bribed to ignore it life destroyed questions our humanity.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 11 January 2012 4:56:50 AM
OUG,you have to wonder about Sodium Flouride they put in our water.It was used by Hitler on his prison populations and was used in rat poison.New studies show it is not safe used over a long period of time since it accumulates in our bodies,more particularily our brains.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 11 January 2012 7:15:04 AM
as a casual user of cannabis..i studied that phycosis issue with great care...the facts

that 2 in one 100...can have an episide by its use..
is offset by the fact 4 in 100 NON canabiss users...will get a phycotic episode..

like smoking those with the weakness
have excluded the cause of their parrents dying

so the bare faced facts
you didnt hear..by deliberated ommision

is your twice as likely..to have an episode
without cannabis use..than with..

cannabiss thus isnt the demonic tool its labled
but heck why buy it off a criminal..when we gcould easilly buy it from licenced premises..[pubs..not chemists...who want you addicted]

ohh wait..pubs want addicts too

you can take..your weekly/monthkly..yearly dosage of cannabis,..
in one sitting and feel nuthing different..

but you on ya pills..take the weeks worth
of ya drug...and your dead..!

cannabis has never caused any death
but..this topic is about the..*other legal drugs
drugs we all subsidise...drugs sold for capitalists..to make more cash

run by a clever well funded lobby

[clever enough now lol
to get subsidy..for an unpatantable poisen

able to collect your drug money/subsidy..on chewing gum
or bandaid like patches..laced with non patentable poisen

now thats clever
too clever..by half

prozac...alone has killed over 10,000..details released years ago
so dont be strssing out..cause prozac now..has plenty of mates..

all killing
the same as chemical industries..been doing..for your cash for year's

we hear of the cost of medisin
abc said this morning 'cardio' alone costs 40 billion

how much for diabetus..from tranfats and suger
what are the negative side affects[adverse reactions
what is the dnc..[needed to cure number..what the [dn]..to..kill numbers

they arnt on the packet
they should be
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 11 January 2012 9:11:00 AM
good/point..arjay
lest we forget..the crimes
attatched to the natzies..criminal activities
[that has become..the base for much further abuse]

and things like this
http://theintelhub.com/2012/01/10/eugenics-nc-sterilization-victims-should-get-50k/

[that the gates /oundation continues..in afrika even today

lest we forget..the aids virus..from
polio testing programs..in russia and afrika

[polio 'medi*sin..made from live-virus..on chewed up monkey bit/serum's

[that injected mokey aids..virus..
direct into the blood-system]

yeah..high standards..indeed

lest we forget..the last 50 pureblood
ab'origionies..in tassie
were 'docterd'..into extinction..by 6 docters...

such good guys

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/research-from-100-countries-proves.html

just like the iran propaganda ..s refutable in under 6 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dXyD8rHmq4

so too..we should be able..to determined
assured..bias free info..from ya legal drug supplier

but..you gotta know drugs
[have sold out..to its spin]..
just to get..*in

sure its nice
they now..get behind the anti-frakking thing
poisening our waters
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/doctors-urge-fracking-halt-over-health.html

but why now..surely they knew*
the chemicals..*are carsonogenic
before the poisening began..[

heck the producers..that MADE it..didnt know?

yeah..pull the other one
money talks..

without..the income from illegal drugs
the bankersystems would be broke...uk
used to sell drugs..to the chinese

these rich people
bought up the booze/drug and media industries

[funny how it was alp-policy..to decriminalise dope
yet it decriminalised..gambling
and prostitution..as soon as..it came in..[not dope]

while one percent..each year get punitivly fined and incarcerated,..for in the main..using cannabis
put on their record for life

20 out/of 21 plead guilty..first time they hit court
raising in qld alone[in 1999]..65 million bucks

legal aid alone means 10 guilty please
gets you..[mr/mz-lawyer]..4 grand..for a mornings work

despite a plant..in the ground being lEGALLY
a fixture..[ie it belongs to the land]..

and land..cant be owned..[lawfully]
it can both be used and abused
just like legal drugs
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 11 January 2012 9:58:39 AM
yet 37,000 kids..per year..[in qld alone]..
plead guilty of..possesion]

no victim..no crime
lawyers know this..but like docters
are just cleaning-up..on their best money earner

drugs
if docter..and lawyers dont truth
why would the media..or lobby

recall the birdflue /cam
our govt members..signed a contract
that if the un..declared a level of epi/pandemic..the contract
to buy 20 billion of tamiflue[or whatever]..became due

well surpize.surprise the un
did..what it was told

and now..we got lots of the out of date junk
that cost us billions..[globally trillions]

clever lobby..that next
got chewing gum...upto the drug price

priced bandaid patches..
to drug-price

and thats not the half of it
http://www.alternet.org/health/153677/4_creepy_ways_big_pharma_peddles_its_drugs/

the link between polio..and cancer
http://lewrockwell.com/orig6/larosa6.1.1.html

adverse reactions/[a pill labling mixup..[lol sure]..
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/01/anti-fart_med_m.php

money laundering..by..[security agencies]
http://news.antiwar.com/2012/01/09/us-agents-laundered-money-shipped-drugs-for-cartels/
http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=17277

they must all be stoned
from..renditioning the drugs direct
http://mytechnologyworld9.blogspot.com/2012/01/tsa-top-10-good-catches-of-2011.html
iran/contra
http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/mena.php

numbers dont mean anything
with the inhouse mates rates lobby
[rockson...docter/lawyer/ag]
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/monsantos-gmo-corn-approved-despite.html
[who begot..a subsidy on chewing gum/patches]
indexed smokers tax...serving her mates

remeber there are good guys
and the bad guys

[its hard to tell..one from the other]
http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28032
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 11 January 2012 9:59:19 AM
Excerpt

https://litigation-essentials.lexisnexis.com/webcd/app?action=DocumentDisplay&crawlid=1&srctype=smi&srcid=3B15&doctype=cite&docid=7+Cardozo+J.+Conflict+Resol.+393&key=3a95c2cabeef2a681b208618feb8baed
I. Introduction

Physicians today are not just aggressively striving to find a cure for life-threatening diseases, doctors are also struggling to find a cure for the medical malpractice crisis.

doses needed to treat[nnt number]
http://www.medicine.ox.ac.uk/bandolier/painres/download/whatis/NNT.pdf

some samples

Here the NNT
becomes the NNH.

For every
12 or 14 people..treated with beta-blockers
perioperatively,..there will be one more case of
bradycardia..and one more case of
hypotension.

With clopidogrel plus aspirin,
4,883/45,930 (11%) patients had the
outcome of death, stroke, or myocardial
infarction.

Here the NNT (or NNT to prevent [NNTp],
or number needed to harm [NNH] – see
below) can help to identify the
proportion of patients likely to have
treatment-specific effects.

The best NNT is 1, when everyone
experiences benefit with the treatment and
no one with the control.

The worst NNT is
–1, when everyone experiences benefit with
the control and no one with the treatment.

Between these two extremes, NNT values
increase to infinity, when there is no
difference between treatment and control.

but why should i care
if you dont

http://books.google.com/books?id=rjH22GWU3t8C&pg=PA122&lpg=PA122&dq=dose+needed+to+cure+ratio&source=bl&ots=0zysAOK0YO&sig=UB7foNmXJM8x-6tOfBxJ9kUixkk&hl=en
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 11 January 2012 3:06:20 PM
Is There Really a Difference
Between Legal..and Illegal Drugs?

There is a new ‘war on drugs’
in this day..and age.

Everybody knows the dangers..and risks of illegal drugs,
as well as addiction and fatal injury,..

but it may be surprising..for some
to discover that some of the most dangerous drugs
are not those..that are already illegal.. but the legally prescribed pharmaceuticals..being perpetuated on a daily basis.

Prescription drugs..such as painkillers
are killing more people..than top illegal substances
like cocaine..and heroin combined
http://naturalsociety.com/daily-low-dose-aspirin-deadly-conditions-stroke/

while sales numbers soar — as well as unnecessary painkiller use.
In addition, ..other dangerous drugs like antipsychotics
are handed out like candy,

http://naturalsociety.com/report-half-of-all-americans-to-be-diagnosed-with-mental-health-problems/

but some are even introduced..without testing,
or even use perverted study results..in an attempt to convey the false image of legitimacy.

More time should be spent taking care..of the major problem of pharmaceutical drug use rather than focusing on legal action..concerning drug-driving.

After all, pharmaceutical drugs
kill more individuals than traffic fatalities overall.

Meanwhile, cannabis presents a number of health-promoting effects..that have gone unrecognized by the U.S. federal government and many nations across the globe.
http://naturalsociety.com/why-is-marijuana-illegal-examining-the-health-aspects-of-cannabis/

More Americans died..in 2008
from pharmaceutical painkiller overdose..Responsible for nearly 15,000 deaths in 2008,..prescription painkillers have become wildly popular.

The news comes after a previous report found drugs to outnumber traffic accidents in fatalities.
http://naturalsociety.com/drug-deaths-now-outnumber-traffic-fatalities-in-us/

In 2009, drugs exceeded the amount of traffic-related deaths, killing at least 37,485 people nationwide...According to information provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,..the very pharmaceuticals that are prescribed..to treat..life-endangering conditions

*are now ending lives...!

Explore More:

Is there Really a Difference Between Legal and Illegal Drugs?
http://naturalsociety.com/difference-between-legal-illegal-drugs/
Asthma Drugs Kill More than Asthma, FDA Ignores Risk
http://naturalsociety.com/asthma-drugs-kill-more-than-asthma-fda-ignores-risk/
Pharmaceutical Company Raises Drug Price from $10 to $1,500 Per Dose
http://naturalsociety.com/kv-pharmaceutical-company-raises-makena-drug-price/
Prescription Drug Bottles Lack Proper Safety Warnings
http://naturalsociety.com/prescription-drug-bottles-lack-proper-safety-warnings/
22 Million Americans Use Illegal Drugs
http://naturalsociety.com/illicit-drug-use-increasing-in-us/
Drug Labels Contain 70 Negative Side Effects on Average
http://naturalsociety.com/drug-labels-contain-70-negative-side-effects-on-average/
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 11 January 2012 6:38:01 PM
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/uk-drug-driving-law-ignores-far.html

The United Kingdom government..will soon be advised
by an expert panel..on introducing a new offense
of ‘drug-driving’.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/panel-to-examine-new-law-against-drugdriving-6284536.html

UK Government Puts Focus..on the Wrong Kind of Drugs

With pharmaceutical drug usage skyrocketing (along with the subsequent death rates), there is no doubt that the UK government is misplacing their focus.

Driving while under the influence can certainly be an issue, but it is not comparable to millions of people being dosed up on harmful pharmaceuticals.

http://naturalsociety.com/drug-labels-contain-70-negative-side-effects-on-average/

With the issues of pharmaceuticals bypassing government officials, the UK will surely mirror the US..by encouraging a pill-popping frenzy.
http://naturalsociety.com/drug-deaths-now-outnumber-traffic-fatalities-in-us/

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/cholesterol-drugs-likely-poisoning.html

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/glaxosmithkline-fined-over-illegal.html

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/08/8-reasons-young-americans-dont-fight.html

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/science-and-spirituality-agree-entire.html

tongue in cheek
http://naturalsociety.com/satire-mercury-deficiency-threatens-global-health/

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/keiser-report-hollywood-cons-congress.html
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 11 January 2012 6:44:47 PM
Thank you for your links OUG, very informative.
Posted by thinker 2, Wednesday, 11 January 2012 8:55:21 PM
thanks thinker
but the ones going to die
by adverse reaction[to perscribed..'drugs'''
wont read any of them..

[and those in the know...know its true
so couldnt refute the info presented]

so i thought to know
the topic would never get up
but it did

and was ignored by all

i dont know why they are surprised
health costs..boost up the gdp
just being healthy dont

study and killing the sickly
provides gdp

its sick
but sickness....is great for..cashflow..gee[gdp]

let alone the death industry catering/proffiteering/capitalising
lobbying..for ever more cash from govt..to fix it

with their latest cashcow
recall rudds 25 million to raise the organ transphere issues
its run out..neds more cash...so far has raised the bar on organ donation

or rather lowerd it
from 14 place..[in the world]
to 23 rd place...[for organ donation]

but heck its beurocracy is huge
trouble is its doing the oppisite

just like our ill-health system beurorockrats
when they arnt fluffing up their mates

ohh and qld healths computers system
has begotten another 15 million
to fix health?

or the push button beurocracy elites
running the two party system's...with a push of the button
for the moneyed elites...holding the corperate trusts and securities
in their family trust accounts..[tax trusts double]

just think
a docter cant 'mend ya bone'
it can hold it in the shape

god will do it 'naturally'
medical pretenders
heal thyself
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 12 January 2012 8:59:33 AM
Dear Johan (OUG),

Well you've just scared the heck out of me.

I suffer from an irregular heartbeat, palpitations,
and my pulse rate sometimes goes through the roof.
I've ended up in the emergency dept of our large
public hospital quite a few times when these attacks
have come in the early hours of the morning and have
not subsided but continued. Once it took over ten hours
to get things back to normal. I'm in the care of a
cardiologist and he's put me on to all sorts of medication.
Most of which makes me very tired. Yet these attacks
are still continuing - though admittedly in milder form
but more frequently.

The next thing he's looking at is putting me onto wafarin -
(blood thinning), which I'm dreading.

I'm terrified of suffering a stroke. My father died of a massive
coronary at the age of 52. If that happens to me - well and good,
I guess. What frightens me is - what if I survive, and am
either brain damaged, or paralysed, or lose the power of speech.
I wouldn't want to live that way.

But what's the alaternative - no medication?
Posted by Lexi, Friday, 13 January 2012 3:55:27 PM
i dont mean..to add more fear lexie
fear..*is the worst killer...

mate..all we can do is eat healthy
live healthy...[i guess your allready doing that]

most drugs..work by placeobo affect

so use that affect..wisely..know the fresh-food..you eat
is the right..*food..*to be eating

[and feeling guilty..about the wrong food...isnt going to help..
so loose the guilt fear..and dont worry..

we each got our alloted term..[life]..here
our genes determine..how long our life sentance is
so again dont sweat..on what you do..or..you didnt do
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/are-you-street-smart-urban-survival.html

medicine isnt all bad...
only our faith in it infalabilities..is
if a massage or a walk..makes ya feel good..[WHATEVER]..

then thats..what you do

fear/worry..is the worst[destroys]
[anti]..the placeobo affect..[that allows nature/nurture..to heal]

here heal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=ofjo26O0z_o

re-write..of a particular specific topic

to cover..a higher
*GENERALised..point

""This..the "Even though..I was wrong
I'm still right" syndrome

afflicts a lot of people
in the..alarmist..[your sick]..community.

But then,..you can hardly blame them..
for their wilful self-delusion and glib complacency..

for they seem to operate..in a bubble
in which there are...

>>*no punishments..for failure.

The classic example
is Paul Ehrlich..who lost a famous bet
on "scarce resources"..

with the late economist Julian Simon..(aka the "Doomslayer"..because he confounded environmentalists'..hysterical scaremongering..
using actual scientific data!

as opposed..lol..to computer projections)...!

its the same same..[re this medical blame-game]
symptoms...can mean anything[chest pain from worry]
stomach tight..from fear

but mate..its the fearmongering lies
that end up..with these sort's..of thing's

prozac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Etb4s98V0

pesticide/obesity link
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/massive-pesticide-exposure-inflating.html

Among the toxic substances..that you are exposed to on a daily basis, pesticides are one of the most ubiquitous.

Second only to genetically/modified ingredients,..pesticides inhabit the majority of conventional produce*..and have been repeatedly found to wreak havoc..on your body...mind..

but..note this
''How the Modern Lifestyle..Breeds Depression..and Distress

Mental illness..is a steadily rising epidemic...
With nearly half of all Americans..set to receive
some form..of diagnosis..for a mental disorder,

it’s hardly something
that can be..glossed over.

Mental health,..however,
is in a highly..compromised state..due to all forms of societal changes..and technological advances..over the last century..''
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/how-modern-lifestyle-breeds-depression.html

[and polution..of our airs/foods/waters...and minds..]
http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2012/01/what-civilization-means.html

ANTIDEPRESANTS..AND MUMS..[4 fold^]
http://www.naturalnews.com/034638_SSRI_drugs_antidepressants_high_blood_pressure.html
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 14 January 2012 8:52:53 AM
life is not meant to be pain free
were meant to heal pain

suffering is so we seek to heal it
life is about seeing..suffering..and chosing to help end it

if its not about facing the truth
honestly openly fearlessly
then its from nuthin...into nothing

Holocaust American capitalist/Style
By: Old_Logan

CHEMOTHERAPY AGENTS
Side Effects

[things you should have been told
things you will get ever more drugs for..[claiming to treat you]

""The purpose of this article
http://www.cancergnosis.com/Chemical%20Chemotherapy/Side%20Effects.htm

..is to talk about some of the drugs
used in the treatment of cancer..-and their side effects.

It is important for cancer patients..to be aware of these side effects..*so that they may make informed decisions

-often these are not disclosed
by their oncologists..for obvious reasons...[$$$]

[saying you going to die
a lingering/horrible death
thwarts..their placeobo affect]

toilet water
is good for you
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/officials-say-toilet-on-tap-wastewater.html

clearly us marrines think so
[you seen the vision]

anyhow the words are
*dont panic*..and dont suddenly just stop taking the pills
but find out what the pill is really doing..[ask the darn docter..he can acces the real info..not just the pascket blurb[and if they cant..ask why

no
demand to know hy
and report them..expose the frauds

but dont let anger get ya
its not a poor me type of thing
we are as close to being gods..as mankind ever could get

love each other..but first love thyself
love fixes many things...but mums takeaway pain best
a busy life is too busy living to feel pain..pain is a sign not a sentance
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 14 January 2012 9:08:45 AM
i will attempt to analise..the symptom's
that seem to all intent and purpose like my own

lexie quote..""irregular heartbeat,""

this isnt overly complicated
[either our mind is stimulating...or over stimulating]

so you take physical control
over it..by doing light exersize
so the body learns the difference between resting mind]
and being physicaly active ...a soothing massage[or a cuddle]..should stabalise..the iregularity

it could be fight or flight response
or adenolin..related

""palpitations,""

would have much to do with body ph
the ideal body ph..is slightly alcaline..
too much acid..after lunch..to acid at night[what foods are you adding too much or too little salt..

what foods preceed the event
look for paterns..certain things might trigger specific attacks

""and my pulse rate..sometimes goes through the roof.""

too much stress worry
negative or hurtfull thoughts
[the body is reacting to adrenolin
[initated by mind/angziaties of the mind?]

""attacks
have come in the early hours of the morning""

thats a key...any dream recall?

the bodies chemicals deplete..during sleep
try different things/note their affect

""not subsided but continued.''

oce the angziaty abated?

""I'm in the care of a
cardiologist..and he's put me on to all sorts of medication.""

if one didnt work..then the first should be completly out of the body
before the next one...begins

multidrug treatments..
mate...if one drug..dont work
it dont work...

so we try the next
and if it dont work either
why are we on..*both of them...

[why do the cheaters of the system
not have to pay us back for the failed 'treatment']

""Most of which makes me very tired."'

were all tired
thats too general..to be any real symptom
[its true..we are ALL tired]

BUT
some say..i want to do more..than just sleep..
so do it...regardless of if we are tired..or not

[think of mum's..lifting cars of kids..
if it must be..it will be..!]

mind
OVER matter
we are only what we allow ourselves..to become

2B..continued
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 14 January 2012 9:53:27 AM
""still continuing..in milder form
*but more frequently.""'

get out more..
and make the world beautifull
dont worry...be good at being happy

let us worry

""The next thing he's..putting me onto wafarin -
(blood thinning),..which I'm dreading.'''

i would simply drink..*more liquid
rehydrate..the blood..

i would..thin it out..with fluids...
not drugs...[noting that one SINGLE puff of hemp joint
widens the arteries...lowering blood pressure...with few side-affects

lol

..once you get over the fear
of some gun armed thug bustin down ya door..at 4 in the morning..lol]

""I'm terrified""

dont even think that loaded..word
be terrified of nuthin..nuthing to fear..love is ever near
[here
hear]

""of suffering..a stroke.""

think
do they water down milk
to clot milk into butter?

its either a flow issue
or blocked flow..but clots need dehyration
and sticky ness...[eat real fats..and drink real liquids]

""My father..""

mine too

i akllready outlived his ages
cause i dont worry..bout the things like he did

""either brain damaged,..or paralysed,
or lose the power of speech.""

alll these things..*they are on top of
in rehabilitation...the mind can be restored
and so can all bodilly functions...be..in time..[with persistant effort..plusharm minimisation teqniques

in time docters..will remove things
and insert rebuilt ones

but the things you worry about
they are fixed..allready..
by real docters

by the real nursing staff..
not just capitalist..*perscribed..drug dealers

I wouldn't want to live that way.
but as long as your living any way

make sure its you
living it..by loving it
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 14 January 2012 10:02:58 AM
Dear Johan (OUG),

Thanks for your advice.

I'm already doing many of the things that you've
suggested - and we are taking a little over a week off
in mid February - for a holiday road trip to Sydney,
Hunter Valley, Terrigal, Canberra then back to Melbourne.
I'm excited - and really looking forward to the time away.
Should be relaxing. I'm learning to relax a bit more
and realise that there are some things in life that I
can only do so much about. (Like my two mothers and their
care). Anyway, Thanks again for taking the time to try
to help me. It is appreciated - greatly.
Posted by Lexi, Saturday, 14 January 2012 10:43:51 AM
Drug addiction is a huge problem in Australian society starting with alcohol then nicotine, illicit drugs, prescription drugs, chemicals (stuff like glue), coffee, sugar (is a drug for some) coke cola ( I do know of a bloke who died from drinking huge amounts 2-3L a day of the stuff.)
The big 2 legal drugs alcohol and nicotine are the main causes of preventable deaths through addiction in Australia, by far. That is not to say other drugs should be ignored when it comes to problems, any addiction is a problem.
Drug addiction affects all levels of society, who here does not have or had an alcoholic in the family, who here doesn't known of a victim(s) of nicotine smoking. Personally I am very anti drug, but I'm not a wowser, I realise many of us, including myself, enjoy a social drink without any long lasting affects. However I can not see any merit in smoking at all.
Dealing with drug addiction there is no evidence that prohibition is the answer, in fact the evidence shows just the opposite. Strong punitive action, particularly against the addicted, does not solve the problem either.
Trying to solve drug problems needs strong political leadership. More importantly our own social attitudes to the problems need to change before any real improvement will be seen. At the moment the problems of drug addiction are on the increase in our society and that is a bad thing.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 16 January 2012 8:19:26 AM
I agree with your point Paul1405 that attitude change to addiction must occur before progress can be made. On the social side the down side of addiction is strengthened even supported by prohibitions.

On the health side, the failure of the society to quality control the recreational drug supply is an abrogation of responsibility in itself.

Many an empire has been built (including the Sicilian Mafia) on the fear alone of failing to understand the why's and wherefores of why people choose to use recreational drugs.

Allowing some additive drugs and not others lacks rationale, and reeks of hypocrisy.

At the end of any bar in Australia you will find the most vehement of anti-drug campaigners, inebriating themselves with a drug that changes personality as you consume it, and destroys brain cells rendering them even more vehement in their beliefs and convictions as time passes.

The inebriant's are a special category in the book of toxicity (the British Pharmacopeia), in that they change the personality of the user "real time" as they use it. The person is effectively out of control. Hence road deaths and violence in the home and on the street.

Alcohol and barbiturates are 2 of a very few inebriating substances found in the book. This group of substances cause great angst among us because of our experience of the effects of inebriation (being out of control) upon our own lives.

Ironically tobacco is about 10 times as additive as heroin, (also more toxic, it's in the book), and I agree there is no apparent reason for using it whatsoever, other than the addiction.

A person using heroin is usually slumped in a corner somewhere having a self contained experience. That hardly has any effect upon others until the need to get money to service the addiction eventuates, largely perpetuated by the prohibition, attracting criminals whom would otherwise be robbing banks, but have exchange this for the easy life of supplying prohibitive addictive substances.

It's all very expensive and pointless to boot, where a little understanding the problem better and a lot less fear, might help.
Posted by thinker 2, Monday, 16 January 2012 6:57:34 PM
thinker 2. The social problems that alcohol cause are well known to all of us, but still alcohol is socially acceptable. What causes a person to become an alcoholic? That's the $64 question. I don't think anyone sets out to become addicted to anything, often the addicted wont admit they have a problem. In many cases drugs act as a release, mask personal problems for a short time. gives enjoyment that otherwise one would not have. The drug then becomes the overriding consideration no longer delivering the 'buzz' as required putting a person on a down-would spiral. Not to mention the physical effects of over use.
Alcohol addiction is always going to be a huge problem in our society so long as it is so socially acceptable. It's interesting to note how the acceptability of smoking tobacco has changed in our society in the last 40 years, no longer acceptable as it once was. this is mainly due to the knowledge non smokers have gained about the affects of passive smoking and their reaction.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 17 January 2012 7:05:09 AM
paul/quote..""often..the addicted..wont admit..*they have a problem.""

often..they will deney..*they are addicted

but all addiction..is love
those getting in-between..the addict..
and that they chose to 'love'
best beware...

[before attacking..loners..people should declare
openly...in a place of addiction...their own love
[addictions]to/of laws..for others addicts/addictions,.,

[but never thyne own loves..[addicktions..]

""In many cases..drugs act as a release,""

but drugs cure things..lol[simptons

[one glass a day...makes me heart healthy
[cause..i love it soo...but i love it soo much..

i take too much
but only cause i know..the love it
as it makes me feel now,..will soon..go away

so i get..my next hit..in the next day

lets be honest...the re-lease..isnt with/in..
so we try to find it..in others..[with/out]

release..""mask personal problems..for a short time.""

just as any drug..'relieves..symptoms'
not initiate a cure...

[caffeene,causes heart*palpitations..cannabis expands the arteries

""gives enjoyment
that otherwise..one would not have.
The drug then becomes..the overriding consideration""

for those..who only got drugs
or licence to deal drugs legally[lawfully]

a licence is permission
to do that otherwise unlawful[for you to do]
licening is about powwer..

as much as banning
others things..is about power

power/dissempower...""no longer delivering the 'buzz'
as required..putting a person on a down-would spiral.""

till they pass their next law
subsidise their next drug
vilify the other drug user

'"Not to mention the physical effects..of over use.""

too much of anything can kill
drink 7 litres of water..[and die]
eat enough suger salt...flour..you die

we are chemical factories
but the big key...to most things..of life
is ozmosis..[where there is too much..to goes
to where there isnt enough]..be it good or bad stuff

smoking..""longer acceptable..
this is mainly due to the knowledge...[lie]..non smokers have gained about the affects of passive smoking and their reaction.""

mate
the rate..of smokers and non smokers cancer ratyes are proportuinatly ..the same

ie passsive smoking ...isnt the cause
nor is impassive smoking...

[its micro particulate...
from diesal/woodsmoke]..asbestros..
and bad gene repair mechanisms...

[3 in 4 people
can't..*get ANY cancer]
thats a simple fact..[as is]

thats not as..
the..control other's..addition addicts...like to realise...

help them
control THEIR own
addictions to power
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 17 January 2012 7:54:42 AM
I disagree Paul with your synopsis, because you infer that people whom choose to indulge in substance use are doing so because they are fundamentally flawed or have a problem to begin with in the first place.

This is not the reason why people indulge out of choice at all. People do so often for just entertainment or amusement purposes.Even for intellectual stimulus. Something you will not find between the four walls of church on Sunday..

You also ignore the 2 points I made regarding crime and health. Your view that abstinence solves all problems is fundamentally flawed in itself because that is never going to happen, except in some hellish wowzer world that you would have everyone accept at your behest.

Religious faith is a type of drug, as is poker machine addiction as the proponents of these witch crafts, stimulate their devotees with wild promises of every lasting life or jackpots with bells lights and buzzers.

It is the irrational fear of the corrupting the human mind that drives your view and nothing more. It is paranoia driven by ignorance and the desire to have everyone live as you do.

Paul1405 it's people like you who cause the problem in the first place, and influence Govt's to deliver such thoughtless policy as prohibitions.
Posted by thinker 2, Tuesday, 17 January 2012 8:52:36 AM
thinker 2 You misinterpret what I say.
you say "except in some hellish wowzer world that you (paul1405) would have everyone accept at your behest." "The other side benefit of legalising supervised use of substances is obvious; the elimination of substance related crime over night, and the related health issues and mortality rates, and cost of enforcement associated with the prohibition philosophy." I said "there is no evidence that prohibition is the answer, in fact the evidence shows just the opposite. Strong punitive action, particularly against the addicted, does not solve the problem" then you went on to say "Paul1405 it's people like you who cause the problem in the first place, and influence Govt's to deliver such thoughtless policy as prohibitions." Are you telling me that I was the cause of my Fathers addiction to alcohol? Interesting. Prohibition read what I said.
You said "marketing chemicals driven by profits often without adequate testing, that are possibly more harmful, theoretical, and without question more toxic, than anything beneficial that may derived from cannabis." I agree cannabis can be beneficial to the terminally ill and those suffering great pain. I have a drink so I'm not a wowzer as you put it.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 17 January 2012 10:01:26 AM
Apologies Paul, I appears I have misinterpreted your previous post.

It is however staggering to me that people out of control through the effects of alcohol is socially acceptable.Judges even accept this as an anticedence in criminal cases using this excuse to mitigate sentences.

Toxicity goes hand in hand with tolerance. The more toxic the drug is the more tolerant of it the body becomes of it with use. In the case of cannabis Paul that is not the case. There is in fact little or no acquired tolerance whatsoever because there is little or no toxicity. A point always concealed in studies done by researchers pushing barrows for public money.

As the original scientific fraudster Anslinger did back in the 1920,s about cannabis, firstly you generate hysteria by media, then you collect public funding for the purpose of solving a malady that never actually existed in the first place.

It is amazing to me that we allow additives to food that we feed our children that are made in a laboratory and are at the top of end of the toxicity scale and conspire with business to prevent people from discovering this by appropriate labeling, whilst at the same time allowing the police media etc to generate hysteria relating to illicit recreational drug use on TV.

Have noticed how many people are being born these days with ADHD or Asperger Syndrome or other forms of abnormal birth, I believe directly associated with the additives in food.

Perhaps we could spend some of the money we spend on oppression on research into the effects of food additives upon the unborn human organism instead, getting our minds right and our resources appropriately utilised.
Posted by thinker 2, Tuesday, 17 January 2012 1:06:21 PM
and despite my constant chest pain
the exposure moves on

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/new-research-fluoride-linked-to-1-cause.html

the number one cause of death

new research has linked sodium fluoride
to cardiovascular disease,..the leading cause of death worldwide.

Researchers found that fluoride consumption..directly stimulates the hardening of your arteries,..a condition known as atherosclerosis that is highly correlated..with the #1 killer.

Sodium fluoride is currently added to the water supply of many cities worldwide,..despite extreme opposition from health professionals and previous studies..linking it to decreased IQ and infertility.
http://naturalsociety.com/your-drinking-water-may-be-lowering-your-iq-giving-you-cancer/

mass fluoride exposure may be to blame..for the cardiovascular disease epidemic that takes more lives each year..than cancer.

In 2008,..cardiovascular killed 17 million people.
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/article/there-association-vascular-fluoride-uptake-vascular-calcification-and-coronary-artery-diseas

According to the authors of the study:

The coronary fluoride uptake value in patients with cardiovascular events was significantly higher than in patients without cardiovascular events.

Amazingly, this has allowed for the continued fluoridation of the public water supply despite these key findings.
http://naturalsociety.com/water-fluoridation-war-government-admit-dangers-experts-speak-ou/

Over 24 other studies have unanimously concluded
that fluoride negatively impacts cognitive function.

In addition to these 24 studies focusing on cognition, over 100 animal studies have linked fluoride to an increase in male infertility, diabetes, and a whole host of other health problems.

Research has now revealed that fluoride,..the very substance that is supposed to prevent tooth decay,..actually does nothing to prevent against cavities.

In fact, vitamin D has been found to be significantly more effective in cavity prevention..without the extreme side effects.

Instead of damaging your body,..vitamin D slashes your risk of just about everything fluoride consumption causes

get into the sun..get ya d for fre

Explore More:

Scientists Uncover Truth About Fluoride and Other Water Contaminants
http://naturalsociety.com/scientists-uncover-truth-about-fluoride-and-other-water-contaminants/

Fluoride Supplements Shown to Have No Benefits,
Only Dangers
http://naturalsociety.com/fluoride-supplements-no-benefits-only-dangers/
Government Calls for Lower Fluoride Levels and Admits it Harms Children
http://naturalsociety.com/government-calls-for-lower-fluoride-levels-admits-it-harms-children/

Vitamin D Better than Fluoride at Cavity Prevention
http://naturalsociety.com/vitamin-d-better-than-fluoride-at-cavity-prevention/

Water Fluoridation War..Government Admits Dangers, Experts Speak Out
http://naturalsociety.com/water-fluoridation-war-government-admit-dangers-experts-speak-ou/

Flashback: The Hepatitis B Vaccine is Linked to Infant Death,
Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Disorders
http://naturalsociety.com/flashback-the-hepatitis-b-vaccine-is-linked-to-infant-death-multiple-sclerosis-and-autoimmune-disorders/

Please
the heart...and fluoride

think
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 18 January 2012 8:21:02 AM
extracted from
http://www.activistpost.com/2011/08/8-reasons-young-americans-dont-fight.html

..political passivity
makes it more likely that students
will accept such debt..[sickness censorship..doctering medication..heck accept...*anything]..

as a 'natural' part of life.
[including anything un-natural]..

2...Psychopathologizing
and Medicating..Noncompliance.

In 1955, Erich Fromm, the then widely respected anti-authoritarian leftist psychoanalyst, wrote, “Today the function of psychiatry, psychology and psychoanalysis..threatens to become the tool in the manipulation of man.”

Fromm died in 1980, the same year that an increasingly authoritarian America elected Ronald Reagan president.. and an increasingly authoritarian American Psychiatric Association..added to their diagnostic bible..

(then the DSM-III) disruptive mental disorders for children and teenagers such as the increasingly popular..“oppositional defiant disorder” (ODD).

The official symptoms of ODD include..“often actively defies or refuses to comply..LOL..with adult requests or rules,”

“often argues with adults,”
and “often deliberately does things..lol..to *annoy other people.”
ANY ANNOYAL..not according to..the wish of elitists..[control merchants]..

Many of America’s greatest activists..including Saul Alinsky..(1909–1972),..the legendary organizer and author of Reveille..for Radicals and Rules for Radicals,..would today certainly be diagnosed with ODD and other disruptive disorders.

Recalling his childhood,..Alinsky said, “I never thought of walking on the grass..*until I saw a sign saying ‘Keep off the grass.’

Then I would stomp all over it.”

Heavily tranquilizing antipsychotic drugs..(e.g. Zyprexa and Risperdal)..are now the highest grossing class of medication in the United States..($16 billion in 2010);

a major reason for this,..according to theJournal of the American Medical Association in 2010, is that many children receiving antipsychotic drugs have nonpsychotic diagnoses such as ODD or some other disruptive disorder

(this especially true of Medicaid-covered pediatric patients).[the poor]

3...Schools That Educate..for Compliance and Not for Democracy.

Upon accepting the New York City Teacher of the Year Award on January 31, 1990, John Taylor Gatto upset many in attendance by stating: “The truth is that schools don’t really teach anything except how to obey orders.
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 18 January 2012 8:39:42 AM
Miracle food? Cherries
can help reverse gout and arthritis inflammation

http://12160.info/group/HealthyCookingVideosandNaturalRemedies/forum/topics/miracle-food-cherries-can-help-reverse-gout-and-arthritis-inflamm

Cherries are also well known to help reverse gout — a condition caused by too much uric acidcirculating in the blood.

Like all dark-skinned fruits, cherries are high in antioxidants and other phytochemicals that promote human health in numerous ways. While sweet cherries may be more fun to eat, the most potent inflammation-fighting cherries are the tart variety.

In addition to fighting inflammation and arthritis, cherries have also been found to fight gout, reduce body fat and lower levels of cholesterol.

full article
http://www.naturalnews.com/034658_cherries_gout_arthritis.html

other lies
http://www.real-science.com/playing-glacial-fraud-game
http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/pax-judaica-to-replace-pax-americana-which-replaced-pax-britannica/
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 18 January 2012 9:54:56 AM
A recent study has found that Monsanto’s Roundup pesticide
may be responsible for causing infertility.

After reviewing the many already well-documented negative impacts Roundup has on the environment and living creatures, it is no surprise to add yet another item to the list...
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/monsantos-best-selling-herbicide.html

but why bother right?

put ya heads in the sand

The authors state that the immune-boosting
effects of breast milk*..could negatively affect the vaccine potency.
http://naturalsociety.com/scientists-say-delay-breastfeeding-to-improve-vaccine-potency/

Of course the authors..make no mention of the relationship between vaccination..and over 189 diseases..as observed by peer-reviewed research.

every capitaist is there to serve you
not steal from you..as much as your future credit is worth

even more disturbing reading
[as if
right?]

but about more than just big capitalists
trying to sterilise us
[or kill us..

[via some dutch mob..doing transmissability tests..for a next bird flue coop..that will really deliver death...[if not riches]..lol..

next time[bbc]

lol
more tammie flew anyone
more monsatan-0 vile
http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-abusing-illegal-workers-in-slave-like-conditions/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/12/monsantos-gmo-corn-linked_n_420365.html

but heck
i can see right through you[rrr clothes]..
http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=17440

but the israelies spin machine..i will note
framing egypt
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3319663041501647311

its standard operating procedure
http://youtu.be/Y9WDakhMxgo
bailing out israel
http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20120120/wl_nm/us_usa_treasury_wolin
http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2012/01/21/in-scandalous-new-campaign-video-obama-takes-israel-pandering-to-dangerous-levels/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OZimYRfI9Y
http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-politics-love-israel-hate-jews.html

and the cloud stealing peoples info
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9223591/What_Megaupload_s_Demise_Teaches_about_Cloud_Storage?taxonomyId=17

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/us-air-force-wants-to-monitor-track-and.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2012/jan/20/us-constitution-and-civil-liberties-us-supreme-court

maybe we should put all govt transactions on cloud
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/11/21/373627/romney-admits-recordsdestruction/?mobile=nc

might avert
voter fraud
http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=17438
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/2004votefraud.html

oh heck why bother
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120120/14472117492/mpaa-directly-publicly-threatens-politicians-who-arent-corrupt-enough-to-stay-bought.shtml

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/infographic-why-movie-industry-is-so.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5woS1GyTYU&feature=g-u-u&context=G281a6b4FUAAAAAAARAA

and of course banking
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/01/is-this-why-they-wont-prosecute-top-justice-officials-represented-big-banks.html

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/President/2012/0120/Why-does-Mitt-Romney-have-money-in-the-Caymans-Two-potential-reasons

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Obama_Pushes_Hard_to_Protect_Big_Banks_from_Fraud_Prosecutions/17491/0/38/38/Y/M.html

warmists lost
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100127634/ha-ha-warmist-losers-for-you-the-war-is-over/

http://whatreallyhappened.com/

this took more time to join together
than for you to skip over

aint that just too encou-raging
im not doing this for you[but for god]
even if he dont need nuthin from no-one
sure i wakeup angry...but thats better than not waking at all
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 22 January 2012 7:55:38 AM
if its about capital..the end game gains more capital

if its about power..its about power

if its about healing
but its not really healing

well what is it

a cess pit

"The least corrupt governments in history are those who spend their first day in office cleaning their predecessors' blood stains out of the carpets." -- Michael Rivero

time to kick the demons from the temple

if ya body is a temple
stop treating it like a cess pit

http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2012/01/aluminum-fluoride-alzheimers-and.html

http://www.real-science.com/14-years-time-deal-reality

http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2012/01/gerald-celente-on-trend-forecasting-and.html

wonder why us is sending its oldest boat to iranian waters

i smell a faulse flag comming down
blackswan event if you will

but if we elect criminals we act like beasts
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/1-4-million-gang-members-and-more-pour-into-the-united-states-every-single-day

im so over chewing ya food for ya

if you want to go to the showers
cause 'work makes free'...lol

well thats your choice

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=28777

them gang members are going to don the uniform
to kill the people..just like they were trained to do

they got no loyalty to you
nor ya flag..nor your rules

why dont you care?
Posted by one under god, Monday, 23 January 2012 10:05:15 AM
Monsanto’s Best-Selling Herbicide Roundup Linked to Infertility
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/monsantos-best-selling-herbicide.html#more

A recent study has found that Monsanto’s Roundup pesticide may be responsible for causing infertility. After reviewing the many already well-documented negative impacts Roundup has on the environment and living creatures, it is no surprise to add yet another item to the list.

Researchers tested roundup on mature male rats at a concentration range between 1 and 10,000 parts per million (ppm), and found that within 1 to 48 hours of exposure, testicular cells of the mature rats were either damaged or killed.

According to the study, even at a concentration of 1 ppm, the Roundup was able to affect the test subjects by decreasing their testosterone concentrations by as much as 35%.

That this product is even allowed out in the marketplace is a clear demonstration of the degree of callous disregard for health and safety by the leadership in this country,

as long as any product..is profitable,
and those profits..translate into generous campaign donations.

http://www.investorvillage.com/smbd.asp?mb=4245&mn=659225&pt=msg&mid=11370564

Each one of those tanks..represents a classroom,
with teacher,..stolen from your children.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZStjcykl0QQ

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired signifies.. in the final sense,

a theft from those who hunger
and are not fed,..those who are cold and are not clothed.

This world in arms..in not spending money alone.

It is spending the sweat..of its laborers,
the genius of its scientists,..the hopes of its children.

The cost of one modern heavy bomber..is this:
a modern brick school in more than 30 cities.

It is two electric power plants,..each serving
a town of 60,000 population.

It is two fine,..fully equipped hospitals.

It is some 50..miles of concrete highway.

We pay..for a single fighter
with a half million bushels..of wheat.

We pay for a single destroyer..with new homes
that could have housed more than 8,000 people...per day

This,..I repeat,
is the best way of life..to be found
on the road..the world has been taking.

This is not a way..of life at all,..in any true sense.

Under the cloud..of threatening war,
it is humanity..hanging from a cross of iron."

--President Dwight D. Eisenhower
Posted by one under god, Monday, 23 January 2012 10:12:06 AM
Millions were
in germ war tests
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience?CMP=twt_gu
The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4IJYppcwds
those who make peacefull evolution impossable
make violent revolution inevitable[jfk]
http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=17451

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/no-more-back-room-deals-users-must-have.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izUkZpTft2w

the mute newt..propeses killing drug users
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvSWcvBeP1Q
http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2012/01/money-insider-us-will-see-violent-civil.html
Posted by one under god, Monday, 23 January 2012 10:18:46 AM
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/exposed-deadly-cancer-drugs-make-cancer.html

cancer drugs are cancerous
no comment...right?

frakking/thyroid cancer
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/thyroid-cancer-fracking-and-nuclear.html

who gives a frakk right?

ya want lyme dis-ease?
http://www.activistpost.com/2011/07/why-doctors-cant-acknowledge-treat-or.html

http://alturl.com/s5neg

but why do so many
swallow the poisen

they must be sic [sick*]

http://www.theintelhub.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.com/
http://www.blacklistednews.com/
http://www.consciouslifenews.com/
http://commonsenseconspiracy.com/
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 25 January 2012 11:28:03 AM
Effects of Tamiflu Still Uncertain, Warn Experts, as Roche Continues to Withhold Key Trial Data, According to New Report
By: Ness
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/01/120118101540.htm
The investigation also raises questions about Tamiflu's clinical effects. After careful evaluation of trial data,

the Cochrane group say that Tamiflu appears to affect antibody production -- a claim that Roche refutes. This is important, say Cochrane, because influenza vaccination relies on an antibody response to be effective.

But when asked by the BMJ,
Roche refused to explain how the drug works.

As such, the Cochrane group say that "until more is known about the mode of action of neuraminidase inhibitors, health professionals, patients and other decision makers need to reflect on the findings of this review before making any decision about the use of the drug."

but heck if you cared
you'd do your own posting of info

PASSIONATLY sek it out

root out the weeds
cause its the right thing to do

heck now even my web acces stick
may give me cancer...

[best keep the teasticles coverd
if searching for porn eh folks?]

se mum was right
it will just fall off
[unless the butchers..get more cutting it off]
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 25 January 2012 11:43:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy