The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Kevin Rudd...worst ever

Kevin Rudd...worst ever

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All
Here Here Squeers and touche.
Posted by thinker 2, Thursday, 13 May 2010 6:51:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
All you dumb tax paying unbelievers, who refuse to do the hard yards and research, to back up your attacks on Christianity deserve to pay taxes all your life and put up with absolute mediocrity in government. If you did the hard yards, instead of believing in the infallibility of Parliament, you would understand what a truly magnificent document the New Testament is and that Commonwealth is a place and a word out of Ephesians 2:12. Authorised King James Version of course.

If you had a brain to share around instead of whingeing, you would know how to use this magnificent language we use to express the law in. Its English, and it must be written with style and grace. The Authorised King James Version is law, as Archbishop Jensen asserted to me by letter. It is the basis of the Constitution, and incorporates, in good old fashioned plain English, the fundamental laws on which the Constitution is built. Rock solid laws, not the sinking sand laws of contemporary lawyers.

If Rudd turns out to be a oncer, the 21st Century Scullin, it will be because he is a lazy arrogant and morally unsure person, who relies on idiots who cannot read and understand English either, for advice. The words in Chapter III Constitution, that ensure Christianity remains as the law, are court and judges in s 79, and S 116 which prohibits legislation establishing any other religion as the State Religion.

The Parliament of the Commonwealth starts every day, with the Lord’s prayer. If Kevin spent more time praying and studying the Holy Bible and less time doubting the wisdom of Almighty God, and the creation of more plant food, ( carbon dioxide) so the worlds people will not starve, he would be a whole lot better as Prime Minister. He was the beneficiary of a miracle, when he ousted the greater of two evils, in 2007. Thousands of Christians voted for him, and he has let us down big time.

Just watch the Lord take away what he has given. The big jury rarely gets it wrong
Posted by Peter the Believer, Monday, 17 May 2010 4:13:24 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
im amazed at how quickly we forget the reasons we ended up in this mess in the first place. it seems most voters would have prefered to be unemployed than have a defecit so i wonder would most people also live in the street than have a mortgage.i employ 13 guys at my small businnes and 60% of my work over the last 12 months has been government spending.its hard to critisise the government when i know dam well i would have had to let half my staff go. a decision that affects more than just one person but impacts on the families they support.It wasnt that so many years ago i was an employee and so i know what job security realy means to a man with a family.
Posted by ggs, Monday, 17 May 2010 11:10:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Malcom Turnbull says Kevie is Orwellian but I think that is a term used to describe a human.
Posted by TheMissus, Wednesday, 19 May 2010 9:24:33 AM
One thing for sure though I reckon *Missus*, if the Liberal party oppose outright the "Mining Super Profits Tax" without offering some kind of sacrifice to the people, they will lose for sure.
Posted by DreamOn, Wednesday, 19 May 2010 12:34:06 PM
DreamOn

The miners even agree they should pay more so we should have taken some lol. However now no bottom to freefall as no reason to invest in Australia anymore so maybe no boom to profit from. Who would know, Rudd has plunged the nation into financial instability. Scares off even the most high risk investors.
Posted by TheMissus, Wednesday, 19 May 2010 2:11:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy