The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Refugee Issues

Refugee Issues

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. 15
  14. All
There must be an election in the wind. All the usual lefty "intellectuals" are howling their hatred of the Federal government, you all sound quite demented with your rage. In such hands the Australian nation will be turned into a trash heap in a very short while.
Look at the mess the UK is in, Europe is struggling in a third world
diaspora and so will this country be.Thanks to you ignorant luvvies.
Posted by mickijo, Monday, 8 October 2007 4:01:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As usual Ginx has nothing to add.

Another day another man hater wrapped up in the guise of an intellectual LA DEE DA leftist pinko what can we protest against this week. Go back to sociology class, nutter.

Wiz of Vaucluse would have us believe immigrants are noble savages who integrate and live amongst us in harmony and have cultural learnings important to all.

What a joke, you dont live anywhere near bog poor recent immigrants, you guys live in a fools paradise of latte sipping yuppies.

You hate what I stand for because you know full well that most Australians are like me.

The Kev's and the Davo's of the world will rise.

We will call it Day of the Bogan !
Posted by SCOTTY, Monday, 8 October 2007 7:02:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Heh...being a Mexican, I had to look up Vaucluse, didn't sound much like a bogan term. Actually Scotty, you're obviously a fake...*real* bogans spell it "lah tay".
Posted by wizofaus, Monday, 8 October 2007 7:40:28 PM
And again Scotty - well done on utterly failing to actually present information to back your case.
More stupid rhetoric without any supporting material, wrapped up with some wild accusations (again, nothing to support them) as well as the odd cliche.
Oh wait, I forgot. You also managed to call on the spirit of 'bogan Australia' to rally behind you. Congrats on that one.

I really don't see what you're hoping to a... wait a minute... have you considered running for Pauline's United Australia party?
I'm sure they'd welcome someone with such a high calibre of debating skill...
Posted by TurnRightThenLeft, Monday, 8 October 2007 8:28:14 PM
I think scotty is an excellent example of another reason why refugee’s are bad for the community. It creates division in a previously united community. Sure many people here critise him but many others also sympathise with him.

I hear that little children are scared of women who dress in the full burker because they look like monsters or ghosts. Others are scared of the Africans because they don’t like black people wandering around at night in large groups.

Should these peoples views who already live here contribute, and are more likely then not part of the backbone of Australia just big ignored? These are the people who made this country such a great place to live.

I think it is disappointing but hardly surprising that people of the left are so mindlessly for shipping in tens of thousands of refugee’s a year into Australia and completely ignore the feeling of there fellow country men! It only goes to show their contempt for their fellow Australian!
Posted by EasyTimes, Monday, 8 October 2007 9:52:56 PM
Pakkies in England,

Morrocans and blacks in France

Muslims in western Sydney

Muslims throughout Europe

Muslims in the middle east

Western societies are better off not bringing them because of the huge financial cost of securing, social security and appeasing leftist toss bags like you.

Emerging trends of Sudanese problems here. We've stopped taking them because why? Must be a reason, even Andrews cant just come out for no reason and say NO more blacks that would be racist and we cant have that now.

Must be a problem !

We can have the pick of the refugees, if these ones dont want to toe the line then bugger em off and get some who will.

I meen dont come the raw prawn, cant they fathom how friggin lucky they are that we will take them? If they dont realise that, then they are way to stupid to be allowed to co-exist within cooey of civilised folk even me.

So before you bunch of clowns climb up on your high horses and take aim at me, you should all insist on billeting a family of animist Sudanese where dad rules the roost AFRICAN style in your homes for not less than 6 months. I bet your tune would change then.

Getting to see the time honoured bashings of ones wives and children AFRICAN style might open your eyes to the primitives.

Ive been to the Central African Republique, thats why Im not keen on seeing that happening here no matter how small a population we get of them.

You dont have a clue. Selfish Pricks!
Posted by SCOTTY, Monday, 8 October 2007 10:06:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14