The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The good, the bad and the hopeful - reflecting on Indonesia > Comments

The good, the bad and the hopeful - reflecting on Indonesia : Comments

By Melody Kemp, published 10/1/2008

Indonesia and Islam - the rich are richer and the poor have less: Wahabiism finds fertile soil in the powerless, bottom-dwelling poor.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
Loved the article and I know feel I have learnt something positive about that country.
Posted by Yindin, Thursday, 10 January 2008 10:16:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Loved the article and I know feel I have learnt something about that country.
Posted by Yindin, Thursday, 10 January 2008 10:17:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thank you Melody for an insight into a country that with such a great number of people crowded into Islands that are rich naturally but the majority of people are so poor. I well remember another group of Islands that tried to invade our country for our riches.I think any help we can give the poor in Indonesia will be of great benefit to ourselves and further the hope for peace in our region, and the best form in the present tension in the world is help with education.We would do well to send teachers from here to bring tolerant ideas to combat the radical brainwashing of children that can breed fanatical groups that is the greatest threat to the world
Posted by TINMAN, Friday, 11 January 2008 2:13:15 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy