The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > China is stirring: why now? > Comments

China is stirring: why now? : Comments

By John E. Carey, published 1/2/2007

A 'lame duck' US president is the kind of situation that emboldens Chinese leaders. In no nation is more duck eaten than in China.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Yes, you're right. China doesn't need to go to all the trouble and expense of waging war once more. It simply has to keep on keeping on.
Posted by Romany, Wednesday, 7 February 2007 9:45:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My "Sub Mariner" mate of many years *Lef. Bellamy Wabbit" tells me that our Oz diesel subs have been sneaking up on *Muttley* for years as they are "Super Quiet" relative 2 the great clanging Nuke subs. Nothing new there.

!NOTE!
Those responisible for the fat, bloated dog of a collins sub r 2 b partially applauded 4 not investing in the lean, mean, shark looking sub who's picture was still on the wall @ "Garden Island" as of my last visit. We don't need subs baring cruise nukes 2 av safe & successful relations with our neighbours.

As 4 the weather satellite, I thought that was just a salute 2 a departing *Immortal,* albeit a commi chinese plastic one. That mob have 2 invade peaceful countries like Tibet & rape & murder nuns in order 2 steal *Holy 1's* 2 add them to their intelligence gathering service.

Whilst the actions of the commi police state I would assume don't get the *GREEN* tick of approval due 2 the debris, better that than those psychopaths in washington who showed callous disregard of the lives of !LOTS & LOTS! of people by sling shotting plutonium laden *Cassini* around dear ol' Mother Earth.

Hey?! How about a cool new patch 4 the "War Sim?"

In the interests of safe guarding the lives of the innocent children of Iran from those of the *Cynagogue of Satan* who psychopathically slaughter civilians, UN reps & journos in their cowardly "Hi-Tech" attacks, who have sold their Souls & elected War Criminals 2 represent them & treat their brothers & sisters of the time of Prophet Musa(Moses) & the shared *Holy Land* like animals ...

We could have *Rusky* sat/radar systems, *Chinese* wockets 2 peck out *Darstardly&Muttley's* eyes & then bring in

!Islamic Freedom Fighters! packing RECYCLED *Crispy Critter* bombs!
(Might b able 2 mix in a bit of dead pom 4 get measure - OH DEAR BIGGLES!)

In fairness though, *Dastardly&Muttley* should get 2 wear "rags" on their heads in an attempt 2 stop sucking up spiked "dust."

That oughta work ey *Doug Rokke?*
http://www.traprockpeace.org/depleteduranium.html

...Adam...
Posted by AJLeBreton, Thursday, 8 February 2007 1:46:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay; What non-Asian productst are there to buy except expensive european comparatives?

Since this selling out of Australian's forcing thousands onto the dole queue, products from China are of poor quality as our clothes only fit best if you're of Asian build, our shoes are falling apart and more.

We aren't saving money more this. Toyota's first Chinese built Camry cost a fraction of the western built version yet the Chinese version cost more to buy.

GREED GREED GREED!
Posted by Spider, Friday, 9 February 2007 4:36:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy